Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Giants 36, Redskins 0

jauburn

I want to propse that this is America and that there is no ban on free speech, last I checked.

Further, I think failing to look at the whole season is just putting blinders on. I like to rah-rah as much as the next fan, but I also like to analyze our chances realistically.

Well, then look at it realistically. First off, THAT team was still trying to find itself. It was also a Divisional game & those are always toughest on us AND it was halfway thru the season. When you look at THIS team versus THAT team...THIS team KNOWS what direction it's heading in~they have found themselves, seemingly. The game we DID lose to Tampa was a close one even in hostile territory. Bucs fans have been acting like they dominated us, but truth be told, if it weren't for Walt Harris getting burned in the last minute of the game & a bad call to give the Bucs the lead, they would not have won. You wanna look at this realistically, then do so. Looking back at a loss that wasn't even to the same team we are facing is reaching for negativity that is unnecessary...& not very realistic at all.

:bucsuck:

LMAO, now that's reassuring.

Sure, sometimes **** happens...especially when "you're on the road."

Guess where you are this week. :rolleyes:

The fantasy ends on Saturday, ladies. Santa Claus has stopped making deliveries. The postseason will be over for the skynyrds so fast, most people won't have realized it had even begun...:laugh:

In all seriousness though...good luck on Saturday. Never thought you'd make it. Congrats.

but

you ain't gonna win :silly:

Skins 10

Bucs 20

Nice name...ding-a-ling.

The fantasy ends on Saturday, ladies. Santa Claus has stopped making deliveries. The postseason will be over for the skynyrds so fast, most people won't have realized it had even begun...:laugh:

Skins 10

Bucs 20

:logo:

Mr. Tubfart, TB will not be lining up against the Saints this weekend...

Revenge will be SWEET!!!! HAIL!

:logo:

I can enjoy it. I was just trying to figure out whether my good feelings about the team are justified. Call me a realist. Realistically I think we were better, minus the turnovers, than every team we faced this year--except the giants. And I just don't understand how such a blowout could occur to a team like that.

ahhh, a "realist"...yes...we know all about "realists", don't we :laugh:

I'm the biggest Redskins fan, but I can't get past this horrible loss to the Giants this year.

How do we get too excited about a team that can lose a game like that, and how can a team that has legitimate hopes to reach the super bowl lose that badly during the regular season?

How do you rationalize that defeat?

Wow. Just simply wow. I didn't read through 6 pages so I know I'm late to the show, but.... wow. The Patriots lost to the Bills in 03' opening day 31-0. They lost 3 games later to the eventual 5-11 Skins and then promptly rattled of 20+ straight wins and 2 straight Super Bowl titles. Once again....wow.

EDIT: On second thought, I actually wonder if you are a Skins fan or if you're just posing because you hate that your team got knocked out. Coincidental timing?

Opening day 2003.

Pats at Bills.

Look it up.

LOL, yea entirely comparable. The Giants won the division you play in. You are not the Pats, we are not the Bills. You got waxed. Deal with it. We came in there with a banged up team 2 weeks ago and you guys beat us. Your team is on a mini roll, we will see what they do with it, but the above comparison makes zero sense

LOL, yea entirely comparable. The Giants won the division you play in. You are not the Pats, we are not the Bills. You got waxed. Deal with it. We came in there with a banged up team 2 weeks ago and you guys beat us. Your team is on a mini roll, we will see what they do with it, but the above comparison makes zero sense

With an extra home game... Where was our game against the pitiful Saints? Who's 5-0 in our last 5 games? Who won the last time the Giants and Redskins met? 'Nuff said.

I'm the biggest Redskins fan, but I can't get past this horrible loss to the Giants this year.

How do we get too excited about a team that can lose a game like that, and how can a team that has legitimate hopes to reach the super bowl lose that badly during the regular season?

sniff....sniff....sniff.....Hey! Y'all smell something? I DEFINITELY smell something....I....I .....I....SMELL......PU.....ER.....A TROLL!!!! :laugh:

This is exactly what happens when you drink and post. Dude, just say no.:rolleyes:

Get serious. The Giants had that game. Their owner hads died and there were spirits in place that propelled the G-Men to victory. The regular season is over. Buckle up your chin straps, don't turn the ball over and we win the game.

This is a ridiculous post. We came out flat and they came out pumped after the death of their owner. We never rebounded. Games like that happen. BTW, we've won our last 5 and throttled NY the second time around 31-20. You may want to take your head out of your a**.

:2cents:

LOL, yea entirely comparable. The Giants won the division you play in. You are not the Pats, we are not the Bills. You got waxed. Deal with it.

Exactly right genius. The 14-2 Pats got waxed by a 6-10 Bills team. That's even MORE remarkable than our loss, which proves that one game by itself doesn't mean jack. Thanks for re-enforcing my point.

We came in there with a banged up team 2 weeks ago and you guys beat us. Your team is on a mini roll, we will see what they do with it, but the above comparison makes zero sense

A banged up team? Ah, now we're getting to the bottom of this little rant. Clearly you've got some demons of your own to excorcise. In that case, here's some friendly advice I once received:

You got waxed. Deal with it. :)

I'm actually glad I started this thread because I've become less sympathetic with my fellow Redskins fans and therefore less emotional about the game. I wouldn't want to be associated with most of the people who responded to this thread, and now if we lose, I will be disappointed for Joe and the players but NOT for the fans I've "met" here.

Good riddance.

Some of you need to re-read that post I wrote about character. You can mouth the word, but you ain't got it.

:doh: Who Cares!! Look at our last 5 games!

Wow, excuses coming from a Giants fan about their loss at FedEx? What a surprise. :rolleyes:

Archived