Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Giants 36, Redskins 0

jauburn

I'm actually glad I started this thread because I've become less sympathetic with my fellow Redskins fans and therefore less emotional about the game. I wouldn't want to be associated with most of the people who responded to this thread, and now if we lose, I will be disappointed for Joe and the players but NOT for the fans I've "met" here.

Good riddance.

Some of you need to re-read that post I wrote about character. You can mouth the word, but you ain't got it.

Get over yourself.

I'm actually glad I started this thread because I've become less sympathetic with my fellow Redskins fans and therefore less emotional about the game. I wouldn't want to be associated with most of the people who responded to this thread, and now if we lose, I will be disappointed for Joe and the players but NOT for the fans I've "met" here.

Good riddance.

Some of you need to re-read that post I wrote about character. You can mouth the word, but you ain't got it.

we have no character because we refuse to dwell on one bad game directly before a huge playoff matchup? get over yourself. remember you were the one that started this thread with.....

"How do we get too excited about a team that can lose a game like that, and how can a team that has legitimate hopes to reach the super bowl lose that badly during the regular season?"

if you are looking for a word to emphasize may i suggest FAITH?

http://m-w.com/dictionary/faith

And on that note.......jauburn, you are a moron.

Only a fool would ever think one failing in the past is a reason for concern. Name a succesful business man who has never had a failing in the past, a misstep? Not only were these unavoidable, these were ESSENTIAL. You cannot fully grow in any area until you have failed at some point in time. This not only forces you to take a step back, and reevaluate, and look at whats going on, it forces you to work that much harder, that much smarter, and gives you a bad taste you want to work to get out of your mouth.

If you dont understand the simple concept of learning from your mistakes and failures, you will never be succesful in life. Its loses like the one to the giants that gives a team the drive to be the best.

Archived