Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

As if we needed more proof that Carter's an idiot...

bugski1210

He is SUCH a moron!

He gave the Bucs the "intangibles" edge because "a tough playoff run might finally take it's toll on the 'skins."

Then I scrolled down to look at the other matchups and he gave the Steelers the edge over the Bengals in the intangibles categor because the "Steelers won four straight to make the playoffs."

He obviously just makes this stuff up as he goes along and he probably doesn't even realize that he is contradicting himself.

I guess a HOF coach and a red headed guy who won a Superbowl because he had Dungy's team and knew all the signals of the Raiders are on the same level. Well back in the real world, when things are compared, they have to be similar, which means not having huge gaps in betweeen them.

Chris Carter is a moron and he listens to a bigger moron in Chris Collinsworth. When I watch Inside the NFL (and it's not that often with these two morons on there) I mute the TV whenever either of them start talking.

BTW - First post on extreamskin.com............:cheers:

Chris Carter is a moron and he listens to a bigger moron in Chris Collinsworth. When I watch Inside the NFL (and it's not that often with these two morons on there) I mute the TV whenever either of them start talking.

BTW - First post on extreamskin.com............:cheers:

Welcome! Just for future reference, it's EXTREMESKINS.com. ;)

I do not know about you guys but I am glad this jackass continues to pick against his every week basically it just makes sweeter when we win. We might be a little healthier than he thinks. Gibbs' teams are battled tested this team has came to far they will be just fine. You know what I have just drawn the conclusion that we are not going to get that full respect that we deserve unless we can take it all the way to the motor city.

As Cowboy fans, Giant fans found out do not underestimate the Skins the Buc fans will found out the same thing.

Why isn't the Giants home record..7-2....I thought they had 9 home games this year...

8-1 and we could have beaten the Saints in New Orleans, San Antonio, Saudi Arabia, Antartica, Mexico, New York, New Jersey, Washington, London. The Saints are a very bad team and the Giants are a good team it's as simple as that.

Did he also talk about the 4 west coast trips the G-Men had to make? Or about how the Redskins only had to make 1?

Dude, when they were making their picks for the Skins/Bucs game, he made a joke about how he's "such a big Redskins fan". Marino and Collinsworth laughed because it's so obvious that he just doesn't like us for some reason. Winning will shut him up.

Archived