Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Giants @ Raiders Game Thread......

Tom [Giants fan]

I think the deal now is that if we win tomorrow, we play in Tampa if Carolina is the other wild card team and in NY against the Giants if Dallas makes the other wild card.

I would much rather go to Tampa in round 1... We got something for the Bucs the 2nd time around!

Tom, I may be the only Redskins fan who is with you on that. They did Strahan wrong on that play and I have to admit that Collins did NOT cross the plane with the ball. Congrats on the division. I look forward to meeting you guys in the playoffs!

:eaglesuck :eaglesuck

Werd, it was a cheap ass move on Strahan.

It wasn;t phantom. There were video stills posted here showing the hold. I know any holding call against the giants has to be phantom. I see how you feel that way after watching tonites game. Your team does not hold.

that I didn't know....I have that vid to.......skinsfanatic rules/// :applause:

How poetic. In the second-to-last game of Norv's stint here he had six downs inside the 3 (three of them inside the 1) to score what would've been a pivotal TD against the Eagles. Instead, we couldn't get the ball in with our running game depleted by not having Stephen Davis that game. Hey Norv, there are these things called tight ends, and they work really well in play-action around the goal line.

Oh well, congrats to the Giants. I hope we don't have to sweat it out tomorrow as much as the G-men did tonight. Lets take care of business, get in, and let the chips fall where they may.

']How exactly does this title have a taint? Give me a break. You guys would be jumping up and down if the Skins won the division even on a questionable call. Blame the Raiders for not throwing to Porter' date=' or Moss, or Gabriel and trying to score quickly with some time on the clock. And give credit where it is due, the Giants defense for stuffing them.[/quote']

9 home games = TAINT. Any way you cut it it isn;t fair.

You know how Collins wanted revenge on the Giants. Do you think Norv wanted revenge against us and ran it 4 straight times up the middle knowing he wouldn't make it? Because I think Sharpe said they ran it only like 13 times all game and didn't have any success so why would they have success when it really counted (at the end). Thoughts?

Norvs just an idiot, that's why they ran it there.

']How exactly does this title have a taint? Give me a break. You guys would be jumping up and down if the Skins won the division even on a questionable call. Blame the Raiders for not throwing to Porter' date=' or Moss, or Gabriel and trying to score quickly with some time on the clock. And give credit where it is due, the Giants defense for stuffing them.[/quote']

Congrats on winning the division. Todays game was nothing, but they have had a good season. See you in the playoffs.

We will not give credit, because it is not due! I blame Norv Turner for not throwing the ball to Gabriel, who was having a sick game. This guy can ball. I tell you what buddy, we would have won the division if it hadn't been for some questionable calls against us earlier in the season.

']Look at Strahan's eye and tell me this again.

gladly, THE GIANTS GET EVERY ****ING CLOSE CALL!!!

Where was the flag on the giant's late hit that ended Clemon's season?, That's easy to miss in the line, god knows they miss the giants holding and hands to the face a bunch.

But the big punt retrun called back on a bogus block in the back, and the no TD call when the replay gave conclusive evidence is getting the calls... plus the extyra home game

The Giants Defense got pwned the whole game. Congrats on the title, but the giants aint going anywhere for sure. They knew the Raiders were throwing it every down and still could not stop it. Hopefully see you in round one in the playoffs. :gaintsuck

Yes, it was a epochal act of monumental stupidity for Norv to call 4 runs up the gut in a row, but even if the Raiders had scored the TD, they would still have to onside kick or regular kickoff and stop the Giants...but the Giants get one first down and the game is over...so, while it's nice to dream, the Raiders had little chance to win...they blew many opportunities earlier in the 4th quarter to score.

Congrats to the Giants...2005 NFC East Champs! :cheers:

Too bad they're gonna get knocked out in the first round... :laugh:

gladly, THE GIANTS GET EVERY ****ING CLOSE CALL!!!

Where was the flag on the giant's late hit that ended Clemon's season?, That's easy to miss in the line, god knows they miss the giants holding and hands to the face a bunch.

But the big punt retrun called back on a bogus block in the back, and the no TD call when the replay gave conclusive evidence is getting the calls... plus the extyra home game

GOOOOO Bubba! :)

Archived