Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Giants @ Raiders Game Thread......

Tom [Giants fan]

congrads on your win dude, for now ya better worry about the panthers then bears if ya wanna fight us again. We will handle philly tampa and seattle!!!!

Yeah...damn. You guys have all their numbers. Seattle is the most over-rated team. Ever.

They're out in the divisional game.

Yeah...damn. You guys have all their numbers. Seattle is the most over-rated team. Ever.

They're out in the divisional game.

I revise my opinion. You are a perceptive fan. My prediction is that neither Seattle nor Chicago make it to the NFC Championship game.

uhhh i don't see why you got offended by my post or emotionally hurt.

i really didn't know I was making fun of him...if saying you guys played your hearts out for your owned WHO died is enough to make you tick then wow...dunno what to say about that. if you can't believe the truth then there's nothing else to say. how else did you guys win? wasn't it riding the emotions from teh death of your long time owner (who was a great btw..rip). please tell me if my comments were truly out of character. i don't believe they were because it wasn't a joke. i didn't even make fun of him. you are real emotional for a 26 year old. sorry

n e ways yeah good job on the division title...we got our big game tommorow which i'm praying we don't lose. that'll blow loads!

Eat it Skins. I am praying we see you in the playoffs. You can make all the excuses you want. Don't forget that the banged up team playing guys signed off the street on defense just won the division. How pathetic right? Even more pathetic is to have been Arse f#$ed by this very same team at Giants Stadium. Which is where we will probably meet again. You Dinosaur coach makes me feel a whole lot better by the way.

Reality is on line four. It's saying our "dinosaur" coach has won three more Super Bowls than your semi dinosaur coach ever will!

Oh. And 35-20 just last week! It wasn't as close as the score would make you think either!

We're all praying we see your pathetic little team in the playoffs too. At FedEx OR New Jersey. Chump!

Shoddy call making, how about that "holding" that took away 7 last week at FedEx? Plays like that change games.

It was about time they called holding against the G'aints last week! Your smurfs practically slapped handcuffs on our D-line nearly every offensive play of all four quarters last week and it didn't get called. Still, our defense pounded the crap out of Sheli and he looked it, and Wiki Tiki had what, 80 yards?

In fact, he still seemed a little confused THIS week, especially the few times that the Raiders brought heat against him. You have a very inexperienced QB, and when he's pressured he looks it. WHy the Raiders didn't *****-slap him every play I'll never know.

I'll tell you whats class. Its seeing about 50 giant trolls in here talkin **** the entire week before the 2nd game before the skins/gnats. Then after getting their asses whooped about 2 showed up after the game. Then tonight, its like magic, their all back talking **** again. Now thats class.

+1

Better season than us??

The season hasnt started bud.

You dont play the season to win the division, you play to win the superbowl if i remember correctly. Cherish the division with those 9 home games because you will need to remember something good about the season come playoffs.

']How exactly does this title have a taint? Give me a break. You guys would be jumping up and down if the Skins won the division even on a questionable call. Blame the Raiders for not throwing to Porter' date=' or Moss, or Gabriel and trying to score quickly with some time on the clock. And give credit where it is due, the Giants defense for stuffing them.[/quote']

No taint. I personally don't like the decision that sent the saints to you, but its hard for me to see you losing to the saints even back then when things were still jelling. i think the refs were off-the-wall, but no taint there. i think strahan got jobbed, i only hope the guy didn't do it on purpose. tiki did what he does, no surprise. and i blame norv for throwing away a game he could have been competing for the win in right down to the end when he wasn't supposed to have been. and i blame us for not beating them when we should have. here's to no injuries for either of us, tom, the rest of the way, and while its hard for me to say (and i'll never say it to a dallas fan) congratulations on your teams success and on being the NFCE champs.

Eat it Skins. I am praying we see you in the playoffs. You can make all the excuses you want. Don't forget that the banged up team playing guys signed off the street on defense just won the division. How pathetic right? Even more pathetic is to have been Arse f#$ed by this very same team at Giants Stadium. Which is where we will probably meet again. You Dinosaur coach makes me feel a whole lot better by the way.

ahhh...the anti-Tom :laugh:

No taint. I personally don't like the decision that sent the saints to you, but its hard for me to see you losing to the saints even back then when things were still jelling. i think the refs were off-the-wall, but no taint there. i think strahan got jobbed, i only hope the guy didn't do it on purpose. tiki did what he does, no surprise. and i blame norv for throwing away a game he could have been competing for the win in right down to the end when he wasn't supposed to have been. and i blame us for not beating them when we should have. here's to no injuries for either of us, tom, the rest of the way, and while its hard for me to say (and i'll never say it to a dallas fan) congratulations on your teams success and on being the NFCE champs.

Wow, I only had to read about 90 some odd pages to read one sane person. I've never seen such a group of crybabies in one place in my entire life. You guys should go back and read from page 80 on and see how ridiculous you all sound. Geez.

Archived