Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Giants @ Raiders Game Thread......

Tom [Giants fan]

:soapbox:

What the f*** is the point of f***in replay?!?!? They gave Alstot the f***in 2 pointer but this doesn't qualify as a touchdown? Bullsh*t!!! I am so f***in tired of the gnats being the darlings of the league. They get ONE MORE HOME GAME, read that again, ONE MORE HOME GAME, and now, when they have a chance to CLINCH THE DIVISION (just like the commish wants them to), they get a B.S. call that goes their way, while we constantly get f***ed in the @$$ by the zebras. F*** tags and f*** wellington mara; the gnats would have died in the f***in Yale Bowl if mara hadn't been so "buddy butty" with roselle, so f*** roselle while we're at it. I hope they're both burning in hell! We should have clinched the division, but no, instead we have to settle for a wild card because everyone hates us and loves the gnats. F*** EVERYONE! GO SKINS!!!

:gaintsuck

These zebra idiots can't even watch high def, high res, super slo mo, stop motion video and get it right! So I just assume that the call will still be made wrong regardless of IR. Officiating in the NFL is the worst I've EVER seen this year, and it continues to get worse!

I seee a couple trolls in here that didnt bother to show their asses after the skins took the strings behind the woodshed

Hmmm. You noticed that TOO?!

Still, where's "Eli the Fumbler" and "BlueNitemare?" I'd think they'd be here spewing about how the G'aints are such a hot team, because they beat a horribly coached team that had nothing to play for and still almost beat them!

- Are you guys kidding me? The officiating at FedEx last weekend was some of the worst I have seen. Ever. Also, the Giants played very poorly, their linebackers were roughed up, Jeromy Shockey was a bonehead as usual; all of these things further insured their loss. However, you CAN NOT complain about calls. The refs were the "13th man" for you guys last week and everyone that isn't blind with red can see it.

- As for the challenge, you could NOT see the ball, and the top angle was no good because it wasn't directly above.

- Stop it with the extra home game, complete nonsense. The Giants would have beat the Saints on the road. As far as most are concerned, they beat the Seahawks ON THE ROAD; but Feely could not kick it through 3 times. Often times great teams win with great kicks - Vinniterri anyone? Sorry guys, but Katrina happened unfortunately and this is just one small effect.

- Giants had 4 west coast games. That's not "fair" either.

- Also, loss in overtime against Dallas and another close win against the Vikes who scored all but 3 points on offense but managed to do a lot on special teams and defense.

- The Giants are the champs. Face it. They deserve it. Skins beat the Giants, Giants beat the skins. Both good teams, either could have taken it; however, the Giants had a better season.

Hope to see you in the playoffs.

Eat it Skins. I am praying we see you in the playoffs. You can make all the excuses you want. Don't forget that the banged up team playing guys signed off the street on defense just won the division. How pathetic right? Even more pathetic is to have been Arse f#$ed by this very same team at Giants Stadium. Which is where we will probably meet again. You Dinosaur coach makes me feel a whole lot better by the way.

right and coughlin is real great right. we'll see about that.

how many ppl did you sign from the streets. i only heard one guy and he made a couple of plays. stop being a homo...ur team got raped at our stadium and our owner didnt die...

let's see if you come with that emotion in the playoffs...

Eat it Skins. I am praying we see you in the playoffs. You can make all the excuses you want. Don't forget that the banged up team playing guys signed off the street on defense just won the division. How pathetic right? Even more pathetic is to have been Arse f#$ed by this very same team at Giants Stadium. Which is where we will probably meet again. You Dinosaur coach makes me feel a whole lot better by the way.

Which dino. coach? Oh, you mean the one that took the gnats behind the woodshed @ fedex. Yeah, you keep talikn that **** son. You Want no parts of Gibbs in Dec. or Jan. Youve already seen what happens in december. January will be worse. :gaintsuck

Here ya go. Now off to bed with you. 75238.jpg

82160-s.jpg

uhh don't know what angle the refs look at but the ball was cleary visible crossing the plane. must say you're blind with bluee if you can't disagree with that call.

Sorry, I did not see *conclusive* evidence. Good chance it crossed? Yes. Positive? No.

Shoddy call making, how about that "holding" that took away 7 last week at FedEx? Plays like that change games.

Anyway, the officiating is what it is. In fact, these days it's so poor (and I think everyone can agree with that) that you have to have enough points to win with bad calls unfortunately.

The NFL is way too large of a business to not change the system. I like the idea of having another head ref watching the plays on a monitor to make sure nothing is missed.

i think i hate the giants more than the cowboys

is that possible?

giants suck big time! a fluke winning the division...we'll see next year when gibbs has the whole team behind him and everyones on the same page!

edit: how much more conclusive do you want? do you want the gaints to say he crossed the line. is a replay not enuff? it clearly showed in every angle except the one from the top. he was in. even an owl could figure it out. dumbass refs!they're as bad as the freakin nBA officals...stupid morons

right and coughlin is real great right. we'll see about that.

how many ppl did you sign from the streets. i only heard one guy and he made a couple of plays. stop being a homo...ur team got raped at our stadium and our owner didnt die...

let's see if you come with that emotion in the playoffs...

See you at *GIANTS* Stadium :cheers:

:laugh: :laugh: What, you think the skins are worried about the gstrings in january? You aint gettin the same team you got in week 8........And no deaths this time :gaintsuck :gaintsuck

Oh, no deaths, but maybe some broken legs....LT style.

That is, of course, if you guys get in at all. :laugh:

Archived