Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Giants @ Raiders Game Thread......

Tom [Giants fan]

They get one extra home game, and now get a bull crap call, if the league is against them id like to see how they treat who they like

They won by 9. That call would have been hard to overturn. Even if they did overturn it, the Giants would still probably win.

I would get mad at the home game but even if it was away, they still would have beat the Saints.

']Look at Strahan's eye and tell me this again.

Tom, I may be the only Redskins fan who is with you on that. They did Strahan wrong on that play and I have to admit that Collins did NOT cross the plane with the ball. Congrats on the division. I look forward to meeting you guys in the playoffs!

:eaglesuck :eaglesuck

How exactly does this title have a taint? Give me a break. You guys would be jumping up and down if the Skins won the division even on a questionable call. Blame the Raiders for not throwing to Porter, or Moss, or Gabriel and trying to score quickly with some time on the clock. And give credit where it is due, the Giants defense for stuffing them.

You know how Collins wanted revenge on the Giants. Do you think Norv wanted revenge against us and ran it 4 straight times up the middle knowing he wouldn't make it? Because I think Sharpe said they ran it only like 13 times all game and didn't have any success so why would they have success when it really counted (at the end). Thoughts?

you Schmuckskin fans are brutal. How about that phantom holding call last week on the Giants?

It wasn;t phantom. There were video stills posted here showing the hold. I know any holding call against the giants has to be phantom. I see how you feel that way after watching tonites game. Your team does not hold.

Archived