Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Giants @ Raiders Game Thread......

Tom [Giants fan]

::cough cough 36 - 0

:applause:

wow, you're a bigger moron than I thought

why do you keep bringing up history

it has no meaning at all if we play you...

well actually it does but the only team it'll help is us... it'll give us *extra* motivation to kik your ass at gaints stadium

u remember watching santana burn the SAME corner 3 times (just thought we'd be equal)

now that's worse than 36-0

Oh, no deaths, but maybe some broken legs....LT style.

That is, of course, if you guys get in at all. :laugh:

If the raiders can ruff that g-string team you call football players up, the skins will be the final nail in their coffin. I'm not sure about the joke on Joe Theismans leg. That might get you booted off. :gaintsuck congrats on the extra home game this season

Like I said before....

Tiki is a warrior. Congrats on the division, I hope you don't have to play my SSSSSSSSSSKKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSS.

lol..thanks bud.

Glad you're not complaining and blaming, probably a more educated fan than some on here. Like I said, the division could have been yours. The skins are a very good team with some serious weapon; case and point - week 15 (with some help from the refs :D ). However, the Giants did have a better season which sucks for you guys.

But rules for me haha.

:cheers:

If the raiders can ruff that g-string team you call football players up, the skins will be the final nail in their coffin. I'm not sure about the joke on Joe Theismans leg. That might get you booted off. :gaintsuck congrats on the extra home game this season

I hope not..it was a joke. Also, much more offensive is that Wellington Mara jokes imho.

But anyway, you guys did lose to the Raiders :doh: .

Look, you're a good team. Any given Sunday bro....anything can happen.

I'm just glad the Giants are NFC East Champs.

I hope not..it was a joke. Also, much more offensive is that Wellington Mara jokes imho.

But anyway, you guys did lose to the Raiders :doh: .

Look, you're a good team. Any given Sunday bro....anything can happen.

I'm just glad the Giants are NFC East Champs.

"No more deaths" was not a joke on mara.

Giants fans just dropped to the bottom of respectable teams in The NFL. At least their fans did.

Oh please, all of this was in response to one of your friends:

"right and coughlin is real great right. we'll see about that.

how many ppl did you sign from the streets. i only heard one guy and he made a couple of plays. stop being a homo...ur team got raped at our stadium and our owner didnt die...

let's see if you come with that emotion in the playoffs..."

Oh wait, that's pure class....nevermind.

how many ppl did you sign from the streets. i only heard one guy and he made a couple of plays. stop being a homo...ur team got raped at our stadium and our owner didnt die...

burn......

Hey man, I'm a nice guy! I just got a little ticked at some of the comments, specifically the one I posted above.

It's all good. See you in January hopefully.

I know....just playing along with the insanity.....lol.....

"No more deaths" was not a joke on mara.

Not referring to you man...this:

Quote:

Originally Posted by redskinsfan85

see you in jan! hope you're ready to be disappointed :applause:

Yeah, well unfortunately you guys aren't in the playoffs right now, so I really can't comment...

lmao at you all bickering through 91 pages when were not even playing against each other yet :laugh:

I'll tell you whats class. Its seeing about 50 giant trolls in here talkin **** the entire week before the 2nd game before the skins/gnats. Then after getting their asses whooped about 2 showed up after the game. Then tonight, its like magic, their all back talking **** again. Now thats class.

ditto for the skins:D

my prediction book here says:

E-Girls 12-4~~~~~~~~~~~edit: 13-3

Cowpukes 9-7

Jints 7-9

Skins 5-11

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Wow, completely flipped. I am just glad I get to see a 17th game. The truth is unless Emmons, Pierce, and or Torbor get healthy it's going to be a long weekend but short playoff run for the G-men.

I'll tell you whats class. Its seeing about 50 giant trolls in here talkin **** the entire week before the 2nd game before the skins/gnats. Then after getting their asses whooped about 2 showed up after the game. Then tonight, its like magic, their all back talking **** again. Now thats class.

That's in all these forums. Some of your boys were doing the same thing. BTW, check my posts from just now if you want, I give you guys your props.

Archived