Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Worst tailgating experience last night....

Bugs'

Post-game tailgate turned into a clown show last night. Punches were thrown, people got hurt and it still leaves me sick to my stomach. It was supposed to be a time of happiness, to enjoy the victory over the Giants and to spend some time together with our "Redskin" families during the holiday season. It was Christmas Eve!

I am not going to name any names or pass any blame because it's not my place to do that. I just feel a little down today after what went down last night. It makes me think about what my tailgating plans will be next year....

Well, anyway, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all and I hope everyone involved is doing o.k. today....

Post-game tailgate turned into a clown show last night. Punches were thrown' date=' people got hurt and it still leaves me sick to my stomach. It was supposed to be a time of happiness, to enjoy the victory over the Giants and to spend some time together with our "Redskin" families during the holiday season. It was Christmas Eve!

I am not going to name any names or pass any blame because it's not my place to do that. I just feel a little down today after what went down last night. It makes me think about what my tailgating plans will be next year....

Well, anyway, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all and I hope everyone involved is doing o.k. today....[/quote']

That's too bad, the retards should stay home if they are going to get violent over a football game, after a win, and on Christmas eve of all times. :doh:

Please don't turn this into a gossiping thread.....I just wanted to voice how I felt about what happened....

I agree Bugs. This does not need to be a gossip thing.

I hope you will not allow that incident to overshadow the win and the many things we have to be happy about!!

Merry Christams Bugs.........and the other members of the 4-C.

I am sending Christmas wishes from TEXAS.

Blondie

Well it definitely wasn't a nice way to end the evening. I just think there's a lot of misunderstanding between both of the parties involved, and I'm not even beginning to take sides on this. I just hope those involved can find a way to be civil towards each other in the future for the sake of the Redskins.

On a brighter note, the game yesterday was the best Christmas present I could have received. Merry Christmas to all of you, definitely the best game I've ever been to :)

Not the best of ways to end things this year, but way too much good fun was had this season by you all. Best to concentrate on that and let what happened go. It's done now and nothing can change that. Have a great Christmas with the family and friends, look at some tailgating pics from the season, and enjoy the day. Hang in there Bugs.

Going to try and make it to 5 more games next year.. Showed up kinda late and didnt see anyone I could recognize.. So just set down the Heiniken keg cans, gave one to the parking attendant lady that got the Moss signs... and drank 4-5 before the best 3rd best game of the year...

Going to peruse the game pic threads.... ;)

Bugs, I'm so sorry you had to see that. If it were up to me, I'd ban alcohol all the way around. It empowers people to act like idiots. A friend of mine was able to secure tickets for her and her kids and Giants fans threw bear on them and one of them actually challenged her little boy to a fight. They, eventually, were kicked out of the stadium, but the principle of it all is just ridiculous.

Bout time to lock this thread don't ya think?

I don't know why it should be locked down....or swept under the rug like it didn't happen. It effects the ES community and being a part of the community we should be able to voice our displeasure of what happened..... :2cents:

I don't know why it should be locked down....or swept under the rug like it didn't happen. It effects the ES community and being a part of the community we should be able to voice our displeasure of what happened..... :2cents:

I somewhat agree with Bugs'. Something DID happen, it affected many people, and no one is on here (yet) throwing out names or placing blame on one person or the other. Of course it could be closed as a precautionary measure to PREVENT that, but there should be nothing wrong in saying that things like that should not happen again.

I somewhat agree with Bugs'. Something DID happen, it affected many people, and no one is on here (yet) throwing out names or placing blame on one person or the other. Of course it could be closed as a precautionary measure to PREVENT that, but there should be nothing wrong in saying that things like that should not happen again.

I think I can take a guess as to who/what was involved in this one. If I'm right, it's a shame that that had to happen. We're all 'Skins fans, we're all having a heck of a holiday season so far.

Its all nonsense. This crap needs to stop. Just enjoy football. It was christmans eve for crying out loud. Childish behavior should not be tolerated at FedEx. Everybody pays to get into a game, and everybody shuold be able to enjoy it. Dont lock the thread because it pertains to the ES community. Peace and Merry CHristmas.

I've heard what happened from one point of view. I'll hear from the other and we'll decide what action, if any, should be taken here. I'm very upset that groups to hear this happened between fans over TAILGATING experiences. It's an embarrassment. I hope what I'm hearing isn't accurate.

Archived