Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Worst tailgating experience last night....

Bugs'

I've heard what happened from one point of view. I'll hear from the other and we'll decide what action, if any, should be taken here. I'm very upset that groups to hear this happened between fans over TAILGATING experiences. It's an embarrassment. I hope what I'm hearing isn't accurate.

Edit: Nevermind, PM'd this to Art instead. Carry on :)

I was there and I'm just being honest when I say I saw the biggest fake job in the world. Never in my life have I seen a guy act so hard like he was going to do something while he was being held back by a female.:rolleyes: Cheapshots were flying everywhere. If you are going to fight, do it like a man. Taking off your shirt to show a bird chest in 10 degree weather is a joke. It's a shame that grown men need to watch 8 year olds to see how to act at a football game on christmas eve in which your team beat a division rival.

I'm definitely sorry something like this went down and I hope all parties reconcile, but if you want to veil the situation and discourage inquiries as to what happened, why start/continue such a thread that's obviously going to attract these types questions?

All it's doing is inviting gossip and speculation that everyone apparently does not want.

:2cents:

I was there and I'm just being honest when I say I saw the biggest fake job in the world. Never in my life have I seen a guy act so hard like he was going to do something while he was being held back by a female.:rolleyes: Cheapshots were flying everywhere. If you are going to fight, do it like a man. Taking off your shirt to show a bird chest in 10 degree weather is a joke. It's a shame that grown men need to watch 8 year olds to see how to act at a football game on christmas eve in which your team beat a division rival.

This thread MAYOR may not be closed soon.

The thread should be closed because both sides were in the wrong period. I stood 5 feet away and watched everything and was in disbelief:doh: We don't want to turn this into a ----- vs. ----- (where it is bound to go) Everybody who knows what happened is biting their tounge as should be done.

Bad night.... charge it to the alchohol and let the emotions die down and hope everything is worked out.

We are seeing the best skins football since 91 and its christmas lets not focus on the negatives of three drunk people who we all have enjoyed the rest of the year because of how much they drunk.

everybody did a great job all year and this was a heck of a year for tailgaiting thank you to everybody and maybe we will have one more this year.

skins fans fighting skins fans, just plain wrong. Maybe if it was Giants fans, we are defending something. That is crazy.

From what I've seen of the tailgating pics in the past, there is great emphasis on drinking copious amounts of alcohol.

This week, it ended with drunks fighting drunks, with both parties being Redskins fans.

By making so much alcohol available at the pre-game tailgates, aren't the organisers indirectly condoning this sort of incident? Surely, they must have realised this was bound to happen sooner rather than later.

From what I've seen of the tailgating pics in the past, there is great emphasis on drinking copious amounts of alcohol.

This week, it ended with drunks fighting drunks, with both parties being Redskins fans.

By making so much alcohol available at the pre-game tailgates, aren't the organisers indirectly condoning this sort of incident? Surely, they must have realised this was bound to happen sooner rather than later.

I think those of us who have no idea what happened ought to refrain from making assumptions. Myself included.

Archived