Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Chopping Down The Giants...for 1000. Giants Going Down!! (Merged)

sknsrbck26

Please don't get ahead of yourselves. The Giants are the class of the East. They are on a different level than the Cowboys. You guys have a chance because you are at home but as a Giants fan to be honest nobody on your team scares me. Not one player. That is not good.

The class of the east because your team faced the class of the AFC West at home while we played Denver and KC on the road where they almost never lose.

Good call.

Please don't get ahead of yourselves. The Giants are the class of the East. They are on a different level than the Cowboys. You guys have a chance because you are at home but as a Giants fan to be honest nobody on your team scares me. Not one player. That is not good.
why is that not good?do you need to be worried about any one particular player?it's the team that needs to be shut down.not the player.we are a much improved team from the last time we played the giants and eli is not going to be at home.also,the last game was a fluke.the Skins didn't even get beat that bad once last year and they sucked.the last game was something that's not going to happen again in any realistic point of view.i expect this one to be alot closer come the end of it.:gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck

ROTFFLMFAO!!!!!!!! The 'skins are a quality team, but let's be realistic here...

The difference between you and us is that we've overcome shoddy calls to win two more games...

You played Chicago before they found themselves and lucked out a win over Seattle, again early in the season, AND you played both of those teams at home.

Funny how massaging the facts can make things look differently than they really are, isn't it?

Now answer me this: If the Redskins are the class of the NFC East, then why aren't they on top of the division, and why are they hoping for a split at best from this series?

Didn't the Giants get both the Chiefs and the Broncos at home and could have lost both of them? And you guys were the first team the Chargers beat this year when they still sucked.

Lets see, your team has beaten the 49ers and the Eagles in OT on the road this year. The Eagles were without Mc Nabb, Owens, Westbrook meaning they took you to OT with nobody starting on offense but you expect to win in DC?

Oh yeah, I see that happening man, who is massaging facts now?

Look, I'm a Giants fan, but I'm trying to be realistic about next weeks game. I honestly feel that any Skins fan or Giants fan who thinks this is going to be an easy game for either team is mistaken. This is going to be a tough, hard fought game that's going to go down to the wire and either team can come out ahead.

Look, I'm a Giants fan, but I'm trying to be realistic about next weeks game. I honestly feel that any Skins fan or Giants fan who thinks this is going to be an easy game for either team is mistaken. This is going to be a tough, hard fought game that's going to go down to the wire and either team can come out ahead.

I hope its a 31-7 Redskins blowout personally. Your team hasn't looked good on the road all year so my wish is more likely to come true than yours. :silly:

Also, my team is undefeated in divisional home games this year while yours is 1-1 because they eeked out a win against the Mc Nabbless, Owensless, Westbrookless, Eagles in Philly in OT.

Not what you want to hear as a Giants fan, I know, but it is no less factual.

Wrong! The Redskins are the class of the East and the NFC. We've had two games robbed from us (Tampa Bay not scoring on a two-point conversion and the Raiders fumbling (on their winning scoring drive) where the guy was ruled down, so the call wasn't reviewable). So in reality, we have the same record as the Giants and when we win next week we'll have the best record in the division and we shoud be sitting with the best record in the conference if we had the Tampa game. And, remember the only NFC team that both the Bears and Seahawks lost to was the Redskins. Outside of the division, who have the Giants beaten in the NFC? Arizona, New Orleans, St. Louis, and San Francisco. Yeah, that's impressive. :silly:

Wow, that's reality huh? I think you should look up the definition of "reality". Wow.

Well since you stopped us so well last time one would think you could do it again.

You guys blew your load yesterday and will be axed from the playoffs by the 2005 NFC East champs.

Yeah you talk with it.. All of you talk a good game, but you're worried about the Skins, Very! and you know it. Stop puttin on a front cause this game's gonna get ugly

:redpunch: We! :redpunch: Want! :redpunch: Giants!! :redpunch:

I hope its a 31-7 Redskins blowout personally. Your team hasn't looked good on the road all year so my wish is more likely to come true than yours. :silly:

Also, my team is undefeated in divisional home games this year while yours is 1-1 because they eeked out a win against the Mc Nabbless, Owensless, Westbrookless, Eagles in Philly in OT.

Not what you want to hear as a Giants fan, I know, but it is no less factual.

What are you, four years old?

"My wish will come true because we are mega wicked awesome and that is a factual fact. Just because the Giants beat us 36-0 means absolutely nothing, but just to let you know we're going to beat the Giants 31-7 and that's a fact."

Wow.

WHAT ARE YOU TALING ABOUT! let's run down the list:

Brunell is far better than E. Manning (completion %, TD/INT ratio, passer rating). Eli = mistakes

Santana Moss is superior to Burress. (nuff said)

Portis is a better back than Barber (yes Barber has more yards, but barber yards per average is skewed cause he get's minimal yardage time after time and then he'll bust a big run or two, Portis is more consistent and is a better blocker.

Cooley and shockey = even

The only place you have an advantage is at 2nd wideout with toomer.

And our D and special teams is stronger. So the way I see it is WAS is the better team.

:gaintsuck

Oh my.

You could argue this if we were saying outright that we WILL win this game. Seems to me that a lot of us are concerned, but confident we can keep pace with you guys and atleast make it interesting if not win.

You and your buddies look far more overconfident and "delusional" right now. Your team definitely does have flaws and is vulnerable. Eli is a good, developing QB but he is by no means the big producer for your team. If we can find a way to stop Tiki (which we absolutely failed to do last game) and can generate something in the way of offensive yardage, this is an entirely new ballgame.

We aren't saying the Redskins are sure to win, we're just saying that what you saw the first time is not the same as the team that we know can compete with the likes of the Chiefs, Bucs, Chargers, Broncos, and Cowboys.

Whadda ya know? An NFC East game, in December, with playoff implications for both teams, in which the ability to run the ball and stop the run may well be crucial.

Now let's shake hands, go to your corners, and come out smashmouthin'.

The Giants are an impressive, even dominant team at home (7-1). They are quite average on the road (3-3). Massage those facts.

And the Giants had to go into overtime to defeat the last place team in the division. And their fans come away from that game thinking they are the class of the division? Yeah.... right. These Giant fans are on a fantasy ride this season which will all come crashing to the ground in the next few weeks.

The Giants are a mediocre team that got lucky in a few games this year -- not to mention a huge number of questionable calls by the refs this year that have handed them wins. The Redskins are a much better team that's had a bunch of bad breaks this year and things going against them. But it goes to the character of this team that they played through the adversary and got themselves into a position to make the playoffs and still win the division. Go Skins! :gaintsuck

The Giants are a mediocre team that got lucky in a few games this year -- not to mention a huge number of questionable calls by the refs this year that have handed them wins.

The Redskins 1st 3 wins were shear luck. You should be 5-9. Remember when the game counted and the Giants played the Skins, the Giants easily pummeled them 36 to NOTHING. Count on something similar happening again next Saturday.

The Giants are not bad on the road. They have lost three games on the road. Two in overtime. Against Dallas the giants never got to touch the ball in overtime. Against Seattle our kicker missed 3 fieldgoals that would have won the game. Face it the Giants are the best team in the NFC EAST & next week they will send you home with a loss. Come on you could'nt even score a point on us last time we played. What kind of team are you. Tiki rushed for what 200 yards. Thats crazy and Portis had 9 yards rushing 9. Don't make yourselves look stupid by comparing the Skins to the Giants. We are just on a different level. I would pray for some turnovers because that is the only way you will have a chance. I don't think we will blow you out but around a ten point win sounds about right.

Archived