Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Chopping Down The Giants...for 1000. Giants Going Down!! (Merged)

sknsrbck26

Explain to me how 36 -0 is a fluke?

If it isn't a fluke then the result should be the same next game, right? Or at least it should be a lopsided game in your favor.

Sometimes teams come in and everything just goes wrong. It happens.

I'll tell you something, Pierce knowing our defense was severely underestimated last game. I don't think we prepared well enough or made enough adjustments to our scheme to overcome that edge. I think some Giants players made comments that seemed to confirm that what happened was a direct result of Pierce knowing our defense and the Giants showing a play one way, but running it to the opposite side.

Please don't get ahead of yourselves. The Giants are the class of the East. They are on a different level than the Cowboys. You guys have a chance because you are at home but as a Giants fan to be honest nobody on your team scares me. Not one player. That is not good.

Wrong! The Redskins are the class of the East and the NFC. We've had two games robbed from us (Tampa Bay not scoring on a two-point conversion and the Raiders fumbling (on their winning scoring drive) where the guy was ruled down, so the call wasn't reviewable). So in reality, we have the same record as the Giants and when we win next week we'll have the best record in the division and we shoud be sitting with the best record in the conference if we had the Tampa game. And, remember the only NFC team that both the Bears and Seahawks lost to was the Redskins. Outside of the division, who have the Giants beaten in the NFC? Arizona, New Orleans, St. Louis, and San Francisco. Yeah, that's impressive. :silly:

Wrong! The Redskins are the class of the East and the NFC. We've had two games robbed from us (Tampa Bay not scoring on a two-point conversion and the Raiders fumbling (on their winning scoring drive) where the guy was ruled down, so the call wasn't reviewable). So in reality, we have the same record as the Giants and when we win next week we'll have the best record in the division and we shoud be sitting with the best record in the conference if we had the Tampa game. And, remember the only NFC team that both the Bears and Seahawks lost to was the Redskins. Outside of the division, who have the Giants beaten in the NFC? Arizona, New Orleans, St. Louis, and San Francisco. Yeah, that's impressive. :silly:

Let's not get ****y. Alot can happen. But I believe.

Are you really 42 because you act like your 4 with a post like that you are really making all Redskin fans look bad. A loss is a loss. Accept it. Don't be a kid and whine about it. Your record is what you are.

Are you really 42 because you act like your 4 with a post like that you are really making all Redskin fans look bad. A loss is a loss. Accept it. Don't be a kid and whine about it. Your record is what you are.

And you're doing Giants fans alot of favors by posting :rolleyes:

if its that way, then the Giants are 13-1 in reality. The Giants could have, and in one case did have the game won for 3 of the 4 losses they had. you still aren't the class of the NFC east even when you are pretending.

That's right, it's Giant week now baby. That was beautiful, but now we need this big win (and some serious payback). Go SKINS!!!!!!!!!!! We want the GIANTS!!! Why would trolls be posting in a "We Want The Giant's Thread"?!? Thanks for helping us get the post count up guys....

if its that way, then the Giants are 13-1 in reality. The Giants could have, and in one case did have the game won for 3 of the 4 losses they had. you still aren't the class of the NFC east even when you are pretending.

It'll all come down to Sunday, won't it. Whoever wins will have the best divisonal record. It'll make a Redskins win all that much sweeter in that we'll no longer have Giants fans in here claiming this "class of the division" nonsense.

Like someone said earlier, there are games where everything just seems to go wrong. And that sure as hell happened to us in New York. We seemed a step slow and a second late all game long. Add to that the emotion of playing a game for a guy that'll admit was a GREAT NFL owner, in front of his family, and you have a recipe for disaster. And that's exactly what the first meeting was for us -- a disaster.

I think you'd agree that the Redskins and Cowboys are teams of similar talent. Our seasons have almost mirrored each other, and both clubs are 8-6. But what happened yesterday? The Cowboys got shellacked. Are we four touchdowns better than them? Probably not. Were we Sunday? You bet your ***.

The Giants are simply not five TDs better than the Redskins. Period. You had a day where everything came together perfectly. Are the Giants a better team than the Redskins right now? Our records say so. But if you believe you're going to come in here and hang a 36-0 drubbing on us again (or 31-0) you're out of your mind.

I think you vastly underestimate the power of the 12th man, especially at FedEx. Arrowhead is probably the only stadium that rivals it in terms of noise when the opponent has the ball. And considering our late season battles against division foes, with ridiculous amounts of playoff implications on the line, I think we've got Arrowhead beat.

From the very beginning today, the crowd was in the Cowboys' heads. That was with a veteran quarterback, who's done and seen just about everything the NFL has to offer. We will rattle Eli. We will cause your O-line to jump on multiple occassions. We will force you to waste timeouts. We will get louder as our team plays better. And I think we will avenge a loss that's left a sour taste in our mouth all season.

:2cents:

Emotion has a lot to do with a victory and the Redskins had it today.

When we played the Giants, they had that emotion. Remember, the Giants had a huge funeral/dedication before the game because their owner passed away and made the Giants play over their heads.

Next Sunday, the game belongs to the Redskins. Period. We'll see the Giants again in the playoffs (that is if they get past their first game).

When we played the Giants, they had that emotion. Remember, the Giants had a huge funeral/dedication before the game because their owner passed away and made the Giants play over their heads.

Next Sunday, the game belongs to the Redskins. Period. We'll see the Giants again in the playoffs (that is if they get past their first game).

Get off the drugs.

U are two games back, we own you in pretty much every cat. besides WR. So get of your high horse already. Geeezzz. If we win 1 out of 2 games we are in and u still might not be.

Get a clue... Btw you better beat us after all the injuries we got lol, but hey the Cheifs couldnt and they are a more powerful offense then you. Btw did you lose to them too?

ROTFFLMFAO!!!!!!!! The 'skins are a quality team, but let's be realistic here...

The difference between you and us is that we've overcome shoddy calls to win two more games...

You played Chicago before they found themselves and lucked out a win over Seattle, again early in the season, AND you played both of those teams at home.

Funny how massaging the facts can make things look differently than they really are, isn't it?

Now answer me this: If the Redskins are the class of the NFC East, then why aren't they on top of the division, and why are they hoping for a split at best from this series?

You Redskins fans are definately the most dellusional. You are worse now than before you got sodomized by the Giants 36-0. You simply won't learn.

You could argue this if we were saying outright that we WILL win this game. Seems to me that a lot of us are concerned, but confident we can keep pace with you guys and atleast make it interesting if not win.

You and your buddies look far more overconfident and "delusional" right now. Your team definitely does have flaws and is vulnerable. Eli is a good, developing QB but he is by no means the big producer for your team. If we can find a way to stop Tiki (which we absolutely failed to do last game) and can generate something in the way of offensive yardage, this is an entirely new ballgame.

We aren't saying the Redskins are sure to win, we're just saying that what you saw the first time is not the same as the team that we know can compete with the likes of the Chiefs, Bucs, Chargers, Broncos, and Cowboys.

Please don't get ahead of yourselves. The Giants are the class of the East. They are on a different level than the Cowboys. You guys have a chance because you are at home but as a Giants fan to be honest nobody on your team scares me. Not one player. That is not good.

Just about everybody in the Skins team should scare you. Even Taylor Jacobs and Ade Jimoh make my skin crawl.

The Giants are an impressive, even dominant team at home (7-1). They are quite average on the road (3-3). Massage those facts.

WTF??? I never tried to dodge our sub-stellar road record,

even though it's blown out of proportion.

Nice red herring, though. 'Course, you probably don't know what a red herring is, do you?

I don't suppose you actually care to address what I said in my original post, do you?

Look here, son.

Don't get all excited because the Gints have beat a Skins team coming off thier owner's death AT HOME. We will be a tough team to play and a likely win at home beyotch!

Let me get this straight

You dress up like a woman, and I'm the beyotch?!?!?!?

Give me some concrete reasons, some actual football-related reasons why you will win.

You could argue this if we were saying outright that we WILL win this game. Seems to me that a lot of us are concerned, but confident we can keep pace with you guys and atleast make it interesting if not win.

You and your buddies look far more overconfident and "delusional" right now. Your team definitely does have flaws and is vulnerable. Eli is a good, developing QB but he is by no means the big producer for your team. If we can find a way to stop Tiki (which we absolutely failed to do last game) and can generate something in the way of offensive yardage, this is an entirely new ballgame.

We aren't saying the Redskins are sure to win, we're just saying that what you saw the first time is not the same as the team that we know can compete with the likes of the Chiefs, Bucs, Chargers, Broncos, and Cowboys.

A reasonable point of view.

Archived