Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Chopping Down The Giants...for 1000. Giants Going Down!! (Merged)

sknsrbck26

What are you talking about? Please explain how the skins will beat the Giants?

Simple......control the line of scrimmage. Pretty sure rushing yards will be the most telling stat at the end of the day. If 'Skins outrush Giants - or even if it's a "push", then your watching an extremely close game, most like one the 'Skins win.

Other keys:

- Protect the ball, win the turn over battle

- Protect Brunnell

- Pester Manning, especially up the middle. Don't let him step up & plant to throw. Don't give him time to go beyond the 1st or 2nd read.

Not rocket science. The most negative telling statistic for the 'Skins all season has been ranking dead last in turn over ratio. Even you should understand Barber was only an average back until he stopped laying the ball down and got coach that valued winning the battle up front.

Oh, that's right.....I keep forgetting......you're a Giants fan...

M-U-S-T........S-P-E-A-K.........S-S-S-L-L-L-O-O-O-W-W-W-L-L-L-Y-Y-Y....

The Giants are not bad on the road. They have lost three games on the road. Two in overtime. Against Dallas the giants never got to touch the ball in overtime. Against Seattle our kicker missed 3 fieldgoals that would have won the game. Face it the Giants are the best team in the NFC EAST & next week they will send you home with a loss. Come on you could'nt even score a point on us last time we played. What kind of team are you. Tiki rushed for what 200 yards. Thats crazy and Portis had 9 yards rushing 9. Don't make yourselves look stupid by comparing the Skins to the Giants. We are just on a different level. I would pray for some turnovers because that is the only way you will have a chance. I don't think we will blow you out but around a ten point win sounds about right.

I remember them showing a stat during the first Giants/Skins game that the previous 2 seasons the skins bottled up barber and held to under 100 yards total for both games (game one 42yards, game two 35 yards last year). He exploded for 200 cause he was influenced by the passing of wellington mara. It wont happen this time.

I remember them showing a stat during the first Giants/Skins game that the previous 2 seasons the skins bottled up barber and held to under 100 yards total for both games (game one 42yards, game two 35 yards last year). He exploded for 200 cause he was influenced by the passing of wellington mara. It wont happen this time.

Who was he influenced by when he blew up for over 200 on Saturday night?

Who was he influenced by when he blew up for over 200 on Saturday night?

He was influenced by the lack of facing a disciplined, tackling defense.

With the Redskins getting their top 2 DTs back, Tiki won't approach the rushing yards he had in the first game.

Considering they're the best players on the Redskins DL, it would be like the Giants being without Strahan and Osi for an entire game. The entire complexion of the team changes.

Portis will not make it. Alexander & Barber are going. Alscott is going as a fullback. So no Cooley. Moss may have a chance since three wides are taken. What a fan you are. If griffin did'nt get hurt. What are you a fortune teller? Try to be more independent thinking with your comments.

That tells you everything you need to know about the extent of this clown's football knowledge. :laugh:

And don't even try to call this a typo.....the C and T keys are no where near each other on the keyboard. :finger:

:logo: :gaintsuck :helmet: :gaintsuck :helmet: :gaintsuck :logo:

He was influenced by the lack of facing a disciplined, tackling defense.

With the Redskins getting their top 2 DTs back, Tiki won't approach the rushing yards he had in the first game.

Considering they're the best players on the Redskins DL, it would be like the Giants being without Strahan and Osi for an entire game. The entire complexion of the team changes.

There's a reason KC's defense is ranked so low.

The tackling was very poor. Don't expect that on Sat

My new favorite Christmas song ;

The Twelve Drives of Bledsoe...

On the first play from Bledsoe, my defense gave to me...

a pick that became a TD!

On the second drive from Bledsoe, my defense gave to me...

three false starts, two big sacks and a missed field goal for big D!

On the third drive from Bledsoe, my defense gave to me...

three tiny runs, two for no gain, and a weak little punt from big D!

On the fourth drive from Bledsoe, my defense gave to me...

four pass attempts, three penalties, two dropped balls, and another little

punt from big D!

On the fifth drive from Bledsoe, my defense gave to me...

A Yellow Holding Flag! two incompletes and a 24 yard punt from big D!

On the sixth drive from Bledsoe, my defense gave to me...

a pick with a de-clined penalty

And then, halftime.

On the seventh drive from Bledsoe my defense gave to me...

seventeen sack yards and a fumble that became a TD!

On the eighth drive from Bledsoe my defense gave to me...

eight more sack yards and a weak little punt from big D!

On the ninth drive from Bledsoe my defense gave to me...

Daniels third sack and a fifteen yard punt from big D!

On the tenth drive from Bledsoe my defense took a nap...

On the eleventh drive from Bledsoe my defense gave to me...

Daniels fourth sack and another three and out for big D!

On the twelfth drive from Bledsoe my defense gave to me...

three incompletes, two time outs, one intentional grounding,

and a pick that let the Redskins take a knee!

Please explain how the skins will beat the Giants?

Since you seem stuck on this point, I will give you a simple answer. By scoring more points than them. Now, a simple question for you and the other Giant fans. If you don't think the Redskins have a chance to win this game, why are you here? Seems to be an indication of fear to me.

Since you seem stuck on this point, I will give you a simple answer. By scoring more points than them. Now, a simple question for you and the other Giant fans. If you don't think the Redskins have a chance to win this game, why are you here? Seems to be an indication of fear to me.

I'm a Giants fan and I do think both teams have a good chance next week. As one poster said, it's going to be an old fashioned smash-mouth football game - the key being which team is more successful in stopping the other teams running game. Actually, I'm here because I think that this will be an exciting game and I'm amped up. I think fans of both teams who are predicting big victories are off the mark. This game will come down to the bitter end.

I'm a Giants fan and I do think both teams have a good chance next week. As one poster said, it's going to be an old fashioned smash-mouth football game - the key being which team is more successful in stopping the other teams running game. Actually, I'm here because I think that this will be an exciting game and I'm amped up. I think fans of both teams who are predicting big victories are off the mark. This game will come down to the bitter end.

I should have been more clear. I was directing that at the "WE BEAT YOU 36-0 YOU HAVE NO CHANCE" crowd. Reasonable people such as yourself are welcome.

You will have to wait for next year maybe. Not this year, the Giants are a far superior team. Even with the injuries, the Giants are better on every level.

Please explain. I can't wait to hear.

Do you work for ESPN???? :laugh:

I'm reasonably sure the Giants are the better team on both sides of the ball and will win this game by 10+ points. However, if I'm wrong and the Redskins win, I'll stop by on Monday and congradulate all the Skin fans.

Your signature doesn't meet the guidelines. I recommend reading the Rules and Guidelines.

Archived