Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Chopping Down The Giants...for 1000. Giants Going Down!! (Merged)

sknsrbck26

Message for all SKINS fans at the game. I want to be at this game so freakin bad I can taste it! (distance (Illinois) and expense at the holidays prevents this) However if the 36-0 beating handed us last time doesnt fire you up and tick you off then give your tickets to someone who it does. You guys at the Dallas game were so loud that my tv was humming and it gave me chills, please double it against the Giants!! If all goes as we hope then lets see those seats PACKED until the last whistle.Remember this is the only team who beat us no questions asked!!!!

We have to be as loud, if not louder, than we were against the girls. I have never heard anything like the crowd last game on my TV. This time, however, I'll be in the crowd chanting, "HEY, YOU SUCK!" The 12th man is what helped our redskins play with the emotion they had.

45 yard-line, 11th row, redskins side!!

HAIL SKINS!!:gaintsuck

Henry.. great signature!

Saeth, I loved that line since I read it in the book. It was perfectly delivered in the movie, and it just seems to fit here. Been using it for years. :)

Rudy Rudy Rudy. great movie. Go Giants!

Glad someone picked that up, even if it was a Giants fan. :)

If that happened Fed Ex would be empty on Saturdy
You will need it!
Rudy Rudy Rudy. great movie. Go Giants!

I love it when Giant fans help us reach our goal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you little guy!!!

WHO DO WE LOVE??????????????

SAY IT LOUD.............SAY IT PROUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHO DO WE LOVE?????????????????

Blondie

oh c'mon man... you don't think the giant fans and the ny media are pumping up a 51% passer and a guy with 15 INT's a little much?

It's the medias job to pump up a sophomore QB who's performed better than probably the top 10 QBs of all time at this point in his career. Although he's slowed down in the statistical categories the last few weeks, he still possesses the intangibles that makes him a Manning. The kind of things that just don't show up in "Stats", and allows his team to win games.

As much as the Media glorifies him, alot of Skin fans on here are not giving him enough credit. This is no Alex Smith we're talking about, he plays his best game under pressure.

Archived