Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Chopping Down The Giants...for 1000. Giants Going Down!! (Merged)

sknsrbck26

You guys have been extremely impressive today. Theres nothing else to say. As for next week, remember what happened the week after your last win by this margin? So do I

Should be fun. Skins are looking very good, and thats an understatement

Don't do what the Cowturd fans did... Yes, you beat up handily last time. Just admit there's a chance you can lose just as we'll admit there's a chance of a repeat of last time even if most of us don't think it will happen again.

Don't do what the Cowturd fans did... Yes, you beat up handily last time. Just admit there's a chance you can lose just as we'll admit there's a chance of a repeat of last time even if most of us don't think it will happen again.

Did I make any guarentees about anything? Not that I know of. Should be fun, can't get here fast enough

Please don't get ahead of yourselves. The Giants are the class of the East. They are on a different level than the Cowboys. You guys have a chance because you are at home but as a Giants fan to be honest nobody on your team scares me. Not one player. That is not good.

Please don't get ahead of yourselves. The Giants are the class of the East. They are on a different level than the Cowboys. You guys have a chance because you are at home but as a Giants fan to be honest nobody on your team scares me. Not one player. That is not good.

That's probably because you know jack about football. No one? Please. That's like us saying Tiki sucks. Get off yourself.

The only all-pro on that list is Arrington and he is not having a good year. No one on that list is making the probowl. Like I said no one to fear.

Care to bet on that?

But Im sure I dont even have to make a bet to prove you are an idiot if you think none of those guys will make the pro-bowl. See you next week.

Archived