Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Chopping Down The Giants...for 1000. Giants Going Down!! (Merged)

sknsrbck26

Care to bet on that?

But Im sure I dont even have to make a bet to prove you are an idiot if you think none of those guys will make the pro-bowl. See you next week.

What do you want to bet on? The redskins winning or that not one person on that list will make the probowl?

WE WANT GIANTS!!!

WE WANT GIANTS!!!

WE WANT GIANTS!!!

There is nothing like 3 rivalry games in a row!

I think FedEx will be so loud next week, that my TV's speakers will break LOL.

I cannot wait until next Saturday!

Revenge is soooooooooooooooooooo sweet!

GO SKINS!!! :gaintsuck :laugh:

Please don't get ahead of yourselves. The Giants are the class of the East. They are on a different level than the Cowboys. You guys have a chance because you are at home but as a Giants fan to be honest nobody on your team scares me. Not one player. That is not good.

You are either totally ignorant or you are being disingenuious.

No one on our team scares you?

Moss does not scare you?

Portis does not scare you?

Cooley does not scare you?

Washington does not scare you?

Taylor does not scare you?

Griffin does not scare you?

Give me a break.

The only all-pro on that list is Arrington and he is not having a good year. No one on that list is making the probowl. Like I said no one to fear.

You are making a fool of yourself.

Portis could make the probowl, he has turned it on lately.

Cooley is definitely in the probowl

Moss is definitely in the probowl. He is 2nd in receiving yards in the NFL.

If Griffin did not get injured he would have been in the probowl.

Please don't get ahead of yourselves. The Giants are the class of the East. They are on a different level than the Cowboys. You guys have a chance because you are at home but as a Giants fan to be honest nobody on your team scares me. Not one player. That is not good.

I'm glad about that. You guys should just relax and not be scared of any of us. In fact, don't practice hard this week either. Just relax and come into FedEx thinking you already have the game wrapped up. And find out what happens :laugh: :laugh:

You are making a fool of yourself.

Portis could make the probowl, he has turned it on lately.

Cooley is definitely in the probowl

Moss is definitely in the probowl. He is 2nd in receiving yards in the NFL.

If Griffin did not get injured he would have been in the probowl.

Portis will not make it. Alexander & Barber are going. Alscott is going as a fullback. So no Cooley. Moss may have a chance since three wides are taken. What a fan you are. If griffin did'nt get hurt. What are you a fortune teller? Try to be more independent thinking with your comments.

Portis will not make it. Alexander & Barber are going. Alscott is going as a fullback. So no Cooley. Moss may have a chance since three wides are taken. What a fan you are. If griffin did'nt get hurt. What are you a fortune teller? Try to be more independent thinking with your comments.

I'm willing to bet that no other Giant fan with any football knowledge agrees with you that we have no one to fear. None.

I hope someone with some kind of football knowledge (Tom, Eli to Shockey hell, even ShockeyZulu) comes in here to shut you up.

I'm willing to bet that no other Giant fan with any football knowledge agrees with you that we have no one to fear. None.

I hope someone with some kind of football knowledge (Tom, Eli to Shockey hell, even ShockeyZulu) comes in here to shut you up.

Why would it take a Giants fan to shut me up. You are unable to make any concrete points? Just because your team has no one to fear it does not mean you can't win the game against us. If you play as a team & get turnovers you can beat anybody.

Why would it take a Giants fan to shut me up. You are unable to make any concrete points? Just because your team has no one to fear it does not mean you can't win the game against us. If you play as a team & get turnovers you can beat anybody.

Because you clearly don't listen to Redskin fans.

Portis is having an outstanding season, he's not to be feared?

Moss is the second best receiver in the NFC, he's not to be feared?

Sean Taylor has been a beast all season long, how is he not to be feared?

Cornelius Griffin has been solid EVERY game that he's played, he's not to be feared?

Marcus Washington is one of the best linebackers in the NFL, and he's not to be feared either?

You're not very football savvy, obviously it would take a Giant fan to shut you up.

Who fears solid players? People fear all stars not solid players. Your points are crazy. If 31 GM's had a choice between Plaxico or Santana the majority of them would choose Plax. Bring facts not what you would wish for.

What?!

Bring facts, then you make a ridiculous claim that 31 teams would choose Plaxico over Santana? That's opinion, not fact, so you're proving your worth...

Eh hemm...

68 receptions 1046 yards, 15.4 per, 6 TDs OR

73 receptions 1167 yards, 16.0 per, 6 TDs.

Which is better?

What?!

Bring facts, then you make a ridiculous claim that 31 teams would choose Plaxico over Santana? That's opinion, not fact, so you're proving your worth...

Eh hemm...

68 receptions 1046 yards, 15.4 per, 6 TDs OR

73 receptions 1167 yards, 16.0 per, 6 TDs.

Which is better?

Let's see how honest you are. I will give you the choice. You can have one wide on your team who would you take Plaxico or Santana.

Santana's numbers are sleightly better but who else is Brunell gonna throw to? Thrash:laugh: . If you ask me which player is better in any situation I will answer honestly weather he is on my team or not. Can you do the same?

Its going to be a great game for real!!!!

Portis will not make it. Alexander & Barber are going. Alscott is going as a fullback. So no Cooley. Moss may have a chance since three wides are taken.

The premise of your post was that no one on the Skins was going to the pro bowl. I presented multiple players who are truly deserving of probowl invites and I even left one off the list in Randy Thomas who unfortunately got hurt today. The bottom line here is that you have lost this debate. You made a bold and reckless claim and I refuted it.

Alscott? You mean Mike Alstott? The guy with a whopping 73 yards rushing and 166 yards receiving?

Cooley has 725 yards receiving and 6 TDs. Who do you think deserves the probowl invite? I will have to go with Cooley here. If he does not make it then it will be further proof that the pro bowl is a popularity contest.

Moss may have a chance? He is the 2nd leading WR in the league! How you can make such a statement is truly baffling. You lost all credibility with that asinine statement.

You said:

If griffin did'nt get hurt. What are you a fortune teller? Try to be more independent thinking with your comments

What does this mean? Griffin missed a few games this year due to injury. How does this make me a fortune teller? Try to be more independent thinking? Would you care to explain what the hell you are talking about?

Let's see how honest you are. I will give you the choice. You can have one wide on your team who would you take Plaxico or Santana.

Santana's numbers are sleightly better but who else is Brunell gonna throw to? Thrash:laugh: . If you ask me which player is better in any situation I will answer honestly weather he is on my team or not. Can you do the same?

Yes. I'd take Santana... How can you tell me I'm not being honest with that answer? Oh wait, because you have no substance to any of your arguments. You throw out empty challenges that have no way of being proven one way or the other...

All of your "facts" have in fact been opinions. You would obviously take Plaxico. Ok. Great. I would take Santana, care to argue with me on my own feelings?

You're sad. I hope the other Giant trolls come with more than what you have.

You're a disgrace to Tom.

Who fears solid players? People fear all stars not solid players. Your points are crazy. If 31 GM's had a choice between Plaxico or Santana the majority of them would choose Plax. Bring facts not what you would wish for.

How ironic. You ask others to come with facts but you do not practice what you preach. You are attempting to make your point with a purely speculative scenario which I believe most GMs would disagree with by the way.

Moss vs Plax?

Moss 1167 yards 6 TDs

Plax 1046 yards 6 TDs

Similar numbers but somehow 31 GMs would take Plax especially given his spotty history with having a bad attitude? I don't think so.

Well, I think it will be a good game. The Giants did beat you handily last time, but your win against the boys was impressive. Also, this win is more important to you than us. We can lose, beat the Raiders (should be automatic) the following week and we're in. So, as they say, that's why they play the game.

Archived