Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Meshawns comments

capitolpunishment

and what will happen if one of your recievers makes a wrong move?

coles knows about it.

moss will be introduced shortly.;)

go ahead and bring up the monday night game.lol

Roy Williams better ask Brian Dawkins about a man named Mike Sellers...

Sellers.gif

Taylor really doesn't need any more motivation when it comes to Keyshawn, they've hated each other for quite a while. I can't recall where I heard or read about it but something happened at some off the field event, could have been just workouts, either way, they simply have hated each other afterwards.

Well the most overrated WR in history has this to say when asked about Sean Taylor! "While he was being interviewed by the DC media, one of the Skins homers asked Keshawn what he thought of Sean Taylor's development this year.

"Who? Who's Sean Taylor?" was Keshawn's response.

Can we please post the video on The Ranch tonight, of ST blowing up that skinny little PUNK! :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

Maybe he really doesn't know who Sean Taylor is. You know when you're in love with yourself it's hard to remember anyone else.

What was he thinking? :doh: Um, does anybody have a link to this Keyshawn guy talking trash about ST? If someone can please post a link or something that would be cool becuase I have not seen the clip yet..by the way does anybody know if Sean Taylor heard this yet, Id like to know what ST thinks about this situation.. I bet hes gonna give him a big :whippin:

This is great for the media and it fires up the fans that much more, but after watching Sean Taylor play for nearly two seasons now I think one thing can be safely said: Sean Taylor doesn't need an excuse to hit someone and try to lay them out. :notworthy

Meshawn could have said that Sean Taylor is the finest player in the entire NFL and a fine humanitarian and Sean still would be looking to take Meshawn out.

This is much-a-do about nothing.

Lawd I sure hope we beat these pompus jack a**es maybe it will shut them up they are not all that I repeat they are not all that . We have some bulletin board material what the most overrated receiver Meshawn said by the way his cousin Chad is far better and what the most overrated safety Roy Williams said I am sure they have it plastered on the bulletin board.

Well the most overrated WR in history has this to say when asked about Sean Taylor! "While he was being interviewed by the DC media, one of the Skins homers asked Keshawn what he thought of Sean Taylor's development this year.

"Who? Who's Sean Taylor?" was Keshawn's response.

Can we please post the video on The Ranch tonight, of ST blowing up that skinny little PUNK! :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

Hey thanks and we're beating them by 3TDs and he knows who train #21 is he's been catching it since 04! I hate his , Meshawn or whatever his name is, MTFR a....! Cowtoys BKA the jelly donut crew!

and what will happen if one of your recievers makes a wrong move?

coles knows about it.

moss will be introduced shortly.;)

go ahead and bring up the monday night game.lol

Ok. 14-13.

Moss already knows, because he's Roy's Daddy. :laugh:

Man, that's gotta smart! :whippin:

Archived