Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Meshawns comments

capitolpunishment

Well the most overrated WR in history has this to say when asked about Sean Taylor! "While he was being interviewed by the DC media, one of the Skins homers asked Keshawn what he thought of Sean Taylor's development this year.

"Who? Who's Sean Taylor?" was Keshawn's response.

Can we please post the video on The Ranch tonight, of ST blowing up that skinny little PUNK! :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

Classic NFC East trash-talking. Thankfully, we probably won't hear any of that from the Skins, as Gibbs will have Ashburn locked up tighter than Ann Coulter's....tupperware.

And as much as I hate Keyshawn, he's not overrated. He plays every down, blocks well, and is a good third-down, possesion receiver. Plus, he called out Michael Irvin on live TV -- can't get any better than that.

If you caught SportsNite on Comcast tonight, you'd know ST hears the comments in the media. Sunday ain't going to be pretty for the cowboys WRs. :evil:

TK...what was said? Finals are killer and I didn't get a chance to see...serached for it but couldn't find it.

Wow, bad move by Meshawn. Should add some fuel to the fire, not that Sean needed it.

And Meshawn is a pretty good receiver, but he is overrated compared to what he thinks he is. He's not a star WR by any means. I'm not even sure he's a #1. He does run good routes, have great body control, and great hands. I'll give him that. But he's not a gamebreaker.

damn...Keyshawn is playing with fire...eventually the news is gonna reach Sean and he is gonna light his ass up.

Lol...Keyshawn and Taylor hate eachother...you can already see it. Too bad the level they play at isn't even close.

Is there a fine for an NFL player getting hit too hard?

keyshawn is'nt playing at as high a level as sean taylor?yea ok

Archived