Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Meshawns comments

capitolpunishment

I have a hard time understanding why Keyshawn would say something like that that will paint a target on his back... Although, I guess he may be hoping for ST to get a few personal foul calls during the game...

the afterburner pic is awesome :applause:

oooh I really wish Sean Taylor could hear those comments. Not only will Keyshawn know who Taylor is when Taylor lays him out, Keyshawn will say Sean Taylor is my daddy

When the game is over Keyshawn may not know who Drew Bledsoe is (just ask Patrick Crayton he is still thinking about it) much less Sean Taylor. Glad Keyshawn is so up for the introduction.

Really? This will be an IQ test of how much you know football. Are more offenses worried about Sean Taylor more than defenses are worried about Keyshawn? I say hell no. But your a troll so i just wasted 1 minute of my life typing this.

thats a good question seeing as you've never spent a second in a nfl teams film room.WOW

I don't mean to take this thread into a different direction, but could this be a PLOY by Meshawn? I mean guys lets not forget last season in Texas Stadium. The Skins were a few seconds away from winning in Dallas and keeping their playoff hopes alive, and Sean Taylor was baited by MeShawn because he was pulled into falling for the trap of covering the more well known WR, while Crayton ran down the sideline in single coverage to score the winning TD.........I know Sean Taylor is a year older, better, wiser...etc....but MeShawn is still a veteran in this league and I could see him trying to get into Taylor's head to take him off his Game and instead try to get him involved in personal feuds that hurt overall play during the game...

ST : I think I love it because they talk so much crap that they own us. Sly, evil grin & a shoulder shrug.

Kelli : They feed you.

ST : I'm ready. It ain't about feeding. It's game time.

Kelli : What kind of things are you guys saying to eachg other? Obviously this is the same kind of stuff that's motovating you.

ST : I don't think you have to say it. You kind of see it with the smart remarks in the press & stuff like that. We just take little things like that & add fuel to our fire.

when i talked to taylor in the beginning of the season he told me himself how much he doesnt like keyshawn and that if Keyshawn doesnt duck him, he will "bust the **** out of him." He didnt get a chance in week 1, but after these comments and the fact hes playing at home, I think he will go after him.

does he even know keyshawn not to like him?just curious

does he even know keyshawn not to like him?just curious

Dont know and dont care. That's what Taylor said. The sad thing is Keyshawn knows that Taylor will destroy him. You know it as well. He wont admit it and cowboy fans wont either... but you better believe keyshawn knows that one wrong step and he will be in a stretcher.

Archived