Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Meshawns comments

capitolpunishment

MeShawn is pretty big and physical so I do not think he is afraid of anyone. Michael Lewis of Eagles tried to hit MeShawn hard in their MNF and it was M Lewis who ended up laying on the ground for minutes. ST is a good hitter but Meshaw is not exactly a fragile midget either.

I guarantee you if ST gets a hit on Meshawn it wont be Taylor laying on the ground!!!!

I'm not mad at all about these comments. I kind of like them. It sounds like to me the rivalry is definitely back. It's December and we both have something to play for. There's the smack talking. For all the youngsters (mid teens to early 20's), get ready for some classic football. This is the rivalry that a lot of the posters have been talking about on this site. I have a feeling it's back. HTTR!

:wewantd:

here is a message from a cowboys fan that i know, he wanted to post it but he can't use his account because he just registered and he said it got qeued or something. he's not a troll.

Come on' guys, did you really think that that was the entire conversation? 7 pages of bashing keyshawn for a complement to you beloved Sean Taylor, you all need to learn to do a little research before making a huge deal, some one already made a tombstone wit the comment written on it. besides Keyshawn is one of those players who is not afraid to go across the middle, if Taylor does hit him, so what, he will probably get right up, pat Taylor on the head and say, "nice hit" and it'll be over. Actually, Taylor would probably push Keyshawn since he's got an attitude problem.reporter: how has sean taylor improved from last year from what you've seenkeyshawn: sean taylor, whos sean taylorreporter: number 21, the safetykeyshawn: ooooooooo, u got me screwed up cause' u said from what i've seen so i thought you were talking about someone on my teamreporter: he's the guy that you burned in texas last yearkeyshawn: o i no what your talking about, hes a very good player, very aggressive, probably the best one of the best players on their defensehttp://play.rbn.com/?url=nfl/nfl/open/cowboys/demand/conf_johnson_121405.rm&proto=rtsp&rbnkey=1go to about 5 minutes and 35 seconds to hear it7 pages....unbelevablewow, what a great 1st post

I haven't been at this sight for a couple of days and this thread stuck out to me. I didn't read all 8 pages but I do have a question. Who's this guy Keyshawn? I check the papers and sports highlights every now and then just to get a run down on the 20 most productive players at their respective positions and his name never comes up. Maybe it's me. So, who is this guy again and why is he trying to hog the camera for 15 minutes of fame? I'm guessing that he plays for Dallas since we play them this week....

here is a message from a cowboys fan that i know, he wanted to post it but he can't use his account because he just registered and he said it got qeued or something. he's not a troll.

Come on' guys, did you really think that that was the entire conversation? 7 pages of bashing keyshawn for a complement to you beloved Sean Taylor, you all need to learn to do a little research before making a huge deal, some one already made a tombstone wit the comment written on it. besides Keyshawn is one of those players who is not afraid to go across the middle, if Taylor does hit him, so what, he will probably get right up, pat Taylor on the head and say, "nice hit" and it'll be over. Actually, Taylor would probably push Keyshawn since he's got an attitude problem.reporter: how has sean taylor improved from last year from what you've seenkeyshawn: sean taylor, whos sean taylorreporter: number 21, the safetykeyshawn: ooooooooo, u got me screwed up cause' u said from what i've seen so i thought you were talking about someone on my teamreporter: he's the guy that you burned in texas last yearkeyshawn: o i no what your talking about, hes a very good player, very aggressive, probably the best one of the best players on their defensehttp://play.rbn.com/?url=nfl/nfl/open/cowboys/demand/conf_johnson_121405.rm&proto=rtsp&rbnkey=1go to about 5 minutes and 35 seconds to hear it7 pages....unbelevablewow, what a great 1st post

Hmmmmmm. Let's see if we can isolate this a bit better. An assist if you will.

Come on' guys, did you really think that that was the entire conversation? 7 pages of bashing keyshawn for a complement to you beloved Sean Taylor, you all need to learn to do a little research before making a huge deal, some one already made a tombstone wit the comment written on it. besides Keyshawn is one of those players who is not afraid to go across the middle, if Taylor does hit him, so what, he will probably get right up, pat Taylor on the head and say, "nice hit" and it'll be over. Actually, Taylor would probably push Keyshawn since he's got an attitude problem.

The Q & A :

reporter: how has sean taylor improved from last year from what you've seen

keyshawn: sean taylor, whos sean taylor

reporter: number 21, the safety

keyshawn: ooooooooo, u got me screwed up cause' u said from what i've seen so i thought you were talking about someone on my team

reporter: he's the guy that you burned in texas last year

keyshawn: o i no what your talking about, hes a very good player, very aggressive, probably the best one of the best players on their defense

There we go.

i can imagine Sean Taylor lay a big hit on Meshawn Johnson this sunday, and while Johnson is on the ground, Sean Taylor says, "I'm Sean Taylor mother fcuker"

I'm normally not a parade peer-oner, but dude probably talked about Sean HOPING Sean would get all fired up and want to kill him. Then during the game Sean will bite on something late and get burned again. Who knows. Moron plays for Gay America's team. He can't be that smart.

Having said that, I would love for Sean to lay him out, stand over him and say, similar to my boy in the quote, but I was thinking more like, "I'M Sean Taylor, b!tch..." then step on his head as he walks off. Or start to help him up, and just when idiot's butt is off the ground, let go so he falls down again. THEN step on his head as he walks away. That would be pretty funny!

these posts are pretty stupid. this is a big game, no one on either team needs to create a hatred or spin or he said that etc. these 2 teams may not like each other, however a game is a game. this is the game of the year for the redskins. actually its your season so what else needs to be said. for the cowboys its basically there season also, because if they cant beat the skins they dont belong in the playoffs. cowboys are 2-2 in their last 4 games making them look very average at best. and lost those 2 games by 11 points. redskins are 1-3 against those same teams and lost by 46 points. so i feel that the cowboys are thinking revenge and that the skins will be one of their easier games in the past 5 weeks. the problem is that while the skins are jacked up on defense they are banged up, and will get worn down. also how do you shut the stadium up? score quickly, on offense, double moss, man cooley, and run blitz, and make gibbs use his special game plays early. redskins offense will not recognize this dallas defense as it is not the same as the last game. and redskins offense is not as good as last game. dallas 23 skins 10

reporter: how has sean taylor improved from last year from what you've seen

keyshawn: sean taylor, whos sean taylor

reporter: number 21, the safety

keyshawn: ooooooooo, u got me screwed up cause you said from what I've seen so I thought you were talking about someone on my team

reporter: he's the guy that you burned in texas last year

keyshawn: Oh I know who you're talking about, he's a very good player, very aggressive, probably one of the best players on their defense.

Archived