Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cowboys fan perspective.......

WeownU

It'll be a good one as usual, 13 games have been decided by 7 or less, but dont expect to come out on top b/c your at home, we whooped WSH at their home in our playoff run in 03(WITH QUINCY CARTER AND TROY HAMBRICK) 27-0!!!! This year, with us in the hunt again, there is a possibility it could get ugly, but i see a more closer hard fought game, along the lines of

DAL-27

WSH-30

Yeah I agree with this (after the Edit)

coming to this board on sunday will be fun around 7:20 or so.

it will be a ghosttown i can guarantee that much.

*expects to see fire gibbs threads everywhere*

ahh yes

Ahhhhhhhhh! Look at this clown's avatar! Genius to whoever did it. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Keys to the game.

Washington has no pass rush. But Dallas' offensive line has stunk lately, and is dessimated by injuries. Advantage....... Push

Bledsoe has a knack for fumbling the ball when hit. Oh wait, so does Brunell

Advantage..........Push

Dallas can stop the run, especially against small backs like Portis. Washington is pretty soft against the run, but Dallas doesn't have a premier runner. Advantage push

Dallas dominated the entire game last time they met with the exception of two bombs late in the game. Advantage Cowboys

(Lets face it, you think Parcells is going to let that happen again? Of course not)

Game is being played at Washington. Advantage Washington (Although you did lose the last two games there.

So my prediction is Cowboys 24 ********s 10

Good luck with the playoffs and we'll see you next year.

You know what, I was reading this thinking that "huh a Dallas fan with a brain" until you said you own us. Now you just showed how stupid you Dall-ass fans are! Yes you have the short term W/L but the NFL means NOT FOR LONG!!! All NFL records will be broken just like the streak we broke against you and the rest of your arrogant ****ants in week 2. Enjoy watching Washington wear the NFC Champion Hats goonboy!!!

Keys to the game.

Washington has no pass rush. But Dallas' offensive line has stunk lately, and is dessimated by injuries. Advantage....... Push

Bledsoe has a knack for fumbling the ball when hit. Oh wait, so does Brunell

Advantage..........Push

Dallas can stop the run, especially against small backs like Portis. Washington is pretty soft against the run, but Dallas doesn't have a premier runner. Advantage push

Dallas dominated the entire game last time they met with the exception of two bombs late in the game. Advantage Cowboys

(Lets face it, you think Parcells is going to let that happen again? Of course not)

Game is being played at Washington. Advantage Washington (Although you did lose the last two games there.

So my prediction is Cowboys 24 ********s 10

Good luck with the playoffs and we'll see you next year.

Wow, you are an idiot!

You act as if Bill Parcells himself got burned by Santana Moss. If you don't remember it, you should go to the nice Video Library section of the message board that we have. It is featured quite a few times there.

(So you don't have to take 5 hours to find that section of the board)

Roy Williams got burned, not Bill Parcells. Personally, I don't think he has the skill to disable Santana from burning his ass again. :doh:

:2cents:

I love it here.

There are parts of Dallas that are ugly......just like most other cities.

However, I assure you..........there are beautiful parts too.

I am very proud of living here.

Blondie

I would tend to agree... Dallas is a pretty nice town, so is Austin.

Houston is a dump, though.

BTW, if Parcells was so capable of stopping plays like this, don't you think he would have done it during that very same MNF game in week 2 after Santana caught the first TD?

I see it like this

QB Dallas

RB Push

TE Dallas

FB Skins

OL Push

WR Dallas

DL Dallas

LB Skins

CB Dallas

SS Dallas

FS Skins

RB: is a push even though u guys have Portis, our defense can and has shown that it can stop your running game. Jones out gained him last game, and barber is coming on strong. Rock and Betts are too big to run against our defense, and I am not impressed after seeing them perform only sparingly the last few games. Since they have both been with the skins for a few years

TE: Cooley is ok, but we have witten and campbell

FB: You guys definatly take that you got Cooley your great H-back, and Gibbs drafted like 3 full backs in the draft. DIDN'T HE :doh:

THE REST SHOULD BE SELF EXPLANATORY:2cents:

PETITION - give texas back to mexico overnight and don't tell people in Dallas

Good idea, but I need a heads up to get back home first.

Did you know, that texans believe that the taco is in no way shape or form a mexican food? They try and steal mexican food, but freak out when people speak spanish.

coming to this board on sunday will be fun around 7:20 or so.

it will be a ghosttown i can guarantee that much.

*expects to see fire gibbs threads everywhere*

ahh yes

Ahh Yes.....we'll be too busy celebrating our victory and knocking you guys out of the playoffs to be posting here.

Also, we'll all be leaving FedEx by that time as well.......

Rock and Betts are too big to run against our defense, and I am not impressed after seeing them perform only sparingly the last few games. Since they have both been with the skins for a few years

TE: Cooley is ok, but we have witten and campbell

I don't think they are nearly as big as Ron Dayne :laugh:

And anyways, the combination of Cooley and Royal have more yards than Witten and Campbell. Cooley by himself only has 3 less yards than Witten.

I like how everyone thinks Dallas "dominated" the last game and the Redskins were lucky to win. Inn reality, they managed to scored ONE touchdown on a trick play, and struggled to get two field goals all night (one of which was basically handed to them because of a turnover). Meanwhile, their defense, which was kept off the field for most of the game because their offense dominated time of possession, was still sucking wind at the end so bad they gave up not one, but TWO huge plays at the end. Just an absolutely pathetic performance that should not happen to any respectable defense.

Meanwhile, the Redskins defense, which was on the field all night, kept the Cowboys out of the end zone all game, and kept the Redskins in the game until the offense could do something, and to put the capper on it, came up HUGE in the end when they should've been the ones sucking wind.

That doesn't sound like domination on either side of the ball to me.

Archived