Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cowboys fan perspective.......

WeownU

Dear Gambit,

A Pukes fan trying to play the morality trump card seems a bit hollow don't you think? We do remember the 1990s, after all. One decade-long haze of coke, hookers, and rented vans stuffed with weed.

Wait, let me guess: you're going to follow this up with "better than the Skins' 1990s LOL." Ever predictable, that's what we like about you boys and girls.

Spare us, man. Dexter Manley's illiteracy is somehow the fault of the organization? Let's use that logic and run with it: Jerry Jones is at fault for the irresponsible use of Botox worldwide; Michael Irvin is the guy to blame for popularizing those suits with the tiny lapels; and Dave Campo's perm speaks for itself.

We appreciate your faux concern for our organization - poor Bobby Mitchell, poor Norv - but maybe you should concentrate less on being shocked (shocked!) that Sean Player blew off a mandatory team meeting (clearly the FIRST time that's EVER happened in the NFL) and more on, I don't know, rooting for a team that isn't so bloody self-important and self-conscious that it has to come up with the most empty marketing campaign of all time. America's Team, my arse.

Hope you come up with more productive ways to spend your time. Cheers!

Ok if you say so. That was a very good job at TAP DANCING. Like usual skins fans you picked and choosed the certain points about my post that you wanted to address to make yourself look and /or feel better. the whole point of my post is to show that your organization is not with out fault. But you go right ahead and keep thinking you are. :laugh:

Ok if you say so. That was a very good job at TAP DANCING. Like usual skins fans you picked and choosed the certain points about my post that you wanted to address to make yourself look and /or feel better. the whole point of my post is to show that your organization is not with out fault. But you go right ahead and keep thinking you are. :laugh:

You're right, I "picked and chosed" very well.

You call it tap dancing, we call it STOMPING A MUD HOLE IN YOUR A$$! Why do you insist on bringing your ignorant and unintellectual comments here. I mean if you insist on getting OWN3D we have no choice but to do so!

What?!?!?!?! A better team? You were 4-0 and since have gone 3-6 and you're a better team? You're a fool.

As far as all you guys making fun of Texas, you're on drugs from that cracktown they call DC.

I defy anyone of you who has actually spent some time here in dallas to say it is not one of the most beautiful cities in the country. I wasn't born here, hell, I didn't even grow up here, but I have traveled across this country more than most and it is one of the nicest areas in the country.

But hell, even if it wasn't, who gives a damn? We're talking football here, not location. If all you guys can come up with is "Dallas is a dump", than you're a fool.

Well put. Texas is VERY nice. And I'm not sure why people resort to making fun of ones location. There are a good number of Redskins fans here, too. :):point2sky

You call it tap dancing, we call it STOMPING A MUD HOLE IN YOUR A$$! Why do you insist on bringing your ingnorant and unintellectual comments here. I mean if you insist on getting OWN3D we have no choice but to do so!

Normally I dont say anything to people that misspell words in their threads, because god knows I do it also.

But if you are going to call someone ignorant then you should spell it right. Also what is OWN3D is that some new type of burgandy colored glasses that allows you to think that after 13 out of 14 games losses, if you finally get a win by 1 point that you have STOMPED A MUDD HOLE IN SOMES *** .

Also nice way to get around the cursing rule.

Normally I dont say anything to people that misspell words in their threads, because god knows I do it also.

But if you are going to call someone ignorant then you should spell it right. Also what is OWN3D is that some new type of burgandy colored glasses that allows you to think that after 13 out of 14 games losses, if you finally get a win by 1 point that you have STOMPED A MUDD HOLE IN SOMES *** .

Also nice way to get around the cursing rule.

Lets see, you are getting OWN3D on this site by Skins fans that appreciate football and OWN you when you are wrong. Also, by bringing up your useless stats that are menial to the outcome of this game make you look like a complete troll and an idiot.

As far as the spelling of "ignorant" I thank you for making that correction although I think you miss the meaning of the word. Ignorant means uninformed. I called your posts uninformed.

I did not say that our team STOMPED A MUD HOLE IN YOUR A$$! I am saying that the fans on this site are well informed and have OWN3D you in every football dabate you have brought to the table.

Finally, you are not a fan of this team so, by no means do you have the right to play moderator. In a perfect world you should not be able to come on OUR TEAM'S board and troll like you do.

I figured I would use my first POST to get in on the action and stop lurking.

I'm a Die Hard Skins fan since I first popped out of my mommy's belly (1969)... had to be or I would have been thrown out with the trash.... My first baby shirt was a Skins shirt.:helmet: My first complete baby sentence was "I hate Dallas..."

I have loved the Skins through the great years and the completely dismal years......

About today though..

Gotta love this year! :eaglesuck

Yeah, we have gotten our normal Skins cardiac games...( I swear that they have takin a few years off my life and stomach lining) and we lost games we should have won.

But look at it this way... we are still talking and fighting in Dec (been awhile guys...). It feels great!

The way I look at this whole thread is that Dallas Fans must be feeling a little scared to take the time to come and register at this forum to try to pump their team.

My question to the Troll -- What was I supposed to do after reading all this?

Say to myself: "You know...he/she is right... I should just lose all hope, throw away my Skins flags (etc), and just kill myself!:doh:"

I have never understood trolls that go to other Team Forums and run their mouths. I guess it's an S&M thing:D .

I consider myself too intelligent and my time too precious to go to a Dallas forum and do the same.

But I digress... sorry for feeding the trolls.

Normally if you do not feed them...they eventually go away.

Long live Gibbs!

High five to my fellow Redskin fans!!!!:eaglesuck :gaintsuck

PS - Let's see who is talking smack after Sunday.:helmet:

Keys to the game.

Washington has no pass rush. But Dallas' offensive line has stunk lately, and is dessimated by injuries. Advantage....... Push

To be more precise you should have said no pass rush from the down 4 (or 3 or 2) - but watch out for the LB's and DB's .......

Our defense is a pressure scheme based around both pass and rush blitzes.

I think this is too close to call either way - it will come down to execution and the odd bit of luck.

HTTR

Martin

The Cowboys have an all-time winning record against 24 of 31 NFL teams.
Are any of those teams the Colts or the Seahawks?

I'm sure the 49-ers have all-time winning records against a lot of teams too...

but it's doing diddly-squat for them this year. And this year, the Cowboys haven't yet done what they've needed to do to beat the Redskins. It's as simple as that.

Does anyone realise how pointless this thread is? It's just a couple idiot cowboys fans who are are dumb enough to come onto a Redskins forum and try to look smart by analyzing this game for us by comparing us to them. And to top it all off, they pretty much make dallas out to look better then us on our board. HAHAH

First of all....we don;t need you idiots to compare our two teams. We are perfectly capable of doing that ourselves.

Second of all.....We're better then u

Thirdly.....GO POST ON UR OWN BOARD.

and Lastly.......realize u guys are gettin swept by the Redskins. THat's right u all had ur years of glory over us. But that time is over. Bledsoe sux, Jones sux (he was supposed to be amazing this year hahah) Roy Williams sux.

so does irvin let u use his crack pipe or do you have your own?
oh yeah, riding that redskins bandwagon!!! and btw, my family members would have nothing to do with irvin's, or any cowfukk's, crack pipe; they have pleny of their own. seriously, put your pipe down, put the apron back on, and supersize my fuggin fries.
hey cowfukk, i already have 6 posts. do my posts carry more weight now?

Dude, chill out just a bit, OK? The mods might take a dim view of the way you choose to demonstrate your exuberance and enthusiasm, and then those six posts might be all you get for a while.

Come back Monday, WeOwnU.

Oh I'll be back sunday night, don't worry. Your team sucks. they've sucked for years, no matter how much money little danny snyder throws at the problem.

You guys have had a worse record over the last 15 years then the Bengals. The Bengals for christ sakes. Thats embarrassing. But keep clinging to you playoff hopes so we can crush them come sunday.

2 weeks ago, you were all crying the blues, then a couple wins against horrible teams and you think you deserve the playoffs. HAHAHAHAHA

Also, when Does Sean Taylor go to jail? Will that be before or after you're in the superbowl this year? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Archived