Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cowboys fan perspective.......

WeownU

Oh I'll be back sunday night, don't worry. Your team sucks. they've sucked for years, no matter how much money little danny snyder throws at the problem.

You guys have had a worse record over the last 15 years then the Bengals. The Bengals for christ sakes. Thats embarrassing. But keep clinging to you playoff hopes so we can crush them come sunday.

2 weeks ago, you were all crying the blues, then a couple wins against horrible teams and you think you deserve the playoffs. HAHAHAHAHA

Also, when Does Sean Taylor go to jail? Will that be before or after you're in the superbowl this year? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What about THIS year? I do believe WE beat your scrub a$$ team in YOUR house!

Yet you think that your team deserves the playoffs why? I can't think of one good reason.

Do you really think that Sean Taylor will go to jail when, your teams of the 90's had a plethora of players that committed far worse crimes than Taylor and they got off without going to jail.

Normally I dont say anything to people that misspell words in their threads, because god knows I do it also.

But if you are going to call someone ignorant then you should spell it right. Also what is OWN3D is that some new type of burgandy colored glasses that allows you to think that after 13 out of 14 games losses, if you finally get a win by 1 point that you have STOMPED A MUDD HOLE IN SOMES *** .

Also nice way to get around the cursing rule.

Watch out for the comets...poor, ignorant, lost little cowpie troll :D

Dude, chill out just a bit, OK? The mods might take a dim view of the way you choose to demonstrate your exuberance and enthusiasm, and then those six posts might be all you get for a while.

im a pretty mellow, fairly educated typa guy. and the fact that i don't post, doesn't mean that i don't frequent the board. i enjoy reading some of the more imformed posters here. but something bugged me about that idiot and i decided to 'contribute'; you probably won't hear from me ever again. :)

Save it for sunday guys.

Ideally, I agree. But when they wander into our house to spew smack-talk, I leave the gentility aside. Reasonable fans, even from division rivals, are regularly treated with respect here if they offer the same.

Here's to Sunday, Loxley! :cheers:

How do you explain the Giants game?

Well the Giants have a good defense and so do we. We held their offense to one TD in their house. Their defense scored a touchdown off of a fumble, kinda like how are defense caused 3 turnovers against them when we beat them in our house.

They beat us 17-10

They beat you 36-0

THATS WHAT HAPPENED

Well the Giants have a good defense and so do we. We held their offense to one TD in their house. Their defense scored a touchdown off of a fumble, kinda like how are defense caused 3 turnovers against them when we beat them in our house.

The beat us 17-10

The beat you 36-0

THATS WHAT HAPPENED

I love dallas fans.

There is nothing more naturally beautiful than the look on a Cowboys Fans face after their quote unquote "Americas team" gets schillacked by the supposed unworthy REDSKINS.

For us REDSKINS fans, Watching that Smug smirk of a ****y smile fade away into the face of confused horror and ashamed disbelief is like looking into the face of God

It's as if they were looking at a sunset, that, in their arrogance, they thought they created, only to find that what they were really looking at was a 100megaton nuclear bomb that foretold their long suffering winter ahead watching the REDSKINS in the playoffs. .....You're beautiful Dallas Fans.....You're Beautiful...

For anyone who didn't bother to read the whole thread, here is a recap:

Cowboy trolls: I'd like to buy an argument please.

Redskin fans: No you wouldn't.

Cowboy trolls: Yes I would!

Redskin fans: No you wouldn't.

Cowboy trolls: Yes I would!

Redskin fans: I'm sorry, but if you want to continue arguing you'll have to pay for another five minutes.

Cowboy trolls: But I did pay.

Redskin fans: Hmm hmm hmm.

Cowboy trolls: Fine! Here you go.

Redskin fans: I'm sorry, but if you want to continue arguing you'll have to pay for another five minutes.

Cowboy trolls: But I did pay!

Redskin fans: No you didn't.

Cowboy trolls: Yes I did!

Redskin fans: No you didn't.

I have no comeback whatsoever.

What do you have to say about this?

REDSKINS FAN PERSPECTIVE

The worst we could do is split, the best we can do is sweep!

The best you could do is split, the worst you could do is be swept!

ADVANTAGE = That's a no-brainer :dallasuck :dallasuck

It's time to dust our broom!!!

This year we own you!!!

They beat us 17-10

They beat you 36-0

THATS WHAT HAPPENED

and we beat you 35-7 How is them apples?

Yo man, I gotta pull your card on this one.

How many Lombardis (SuperBowls wins) do the Skins have? 3

How many do the Cowboys have? FIVE!

Dont try and act like those NFL titles in '37 and '42, can equate to the same thing as a modern day Superbowl. Dallas won all their championships against a league of 32...... when y'all won those old ass NFL titles, there were only 10 teams in the NFL........ like who didn't win an NFL title, way back then.

The skins have an all-time winning record (head 2 head) against 17 of 31 NFL teams.

The Cowboys have an all-time winning record against 24 of 31 NFL teams.:notworthy

typical Dallas Fan Thinking the Nfl did not exist before 1960. Just because the changed the Name of the NFL championship game does not mean that any Titles won before it are null and void.

They beat us 17-10

They beat you 36-0

THATS WHAT HAPPENED

What happened to your good defense yesterday then? :silly:

14-13

and

35-7

=

:dallasuck

Oh I'll be back sunday night, don't worry. Your team sucks. they've sucked for years, no matter how much money little danny snyder throws at the problem.

You guys have had a worse record over the last 15 years then the Bengals. The Bengals for christ sakes. Thats embarrassing. But keep clinging to you playoff hopes so we can crush them come sunday.

2 weeks ago, you were all crying the blues, then a couple wins against horrible teams and you think you deserve the playoffs. HAHAHAHAHA

Also, when Does Sean Taylor go to jail? Will that be before or after you're in the superbowl this year? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Haven't heard from you lately, what happened? :dallasuck

Archived