Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cowboys fan perspective.......

WeownU

I am glad that the so called experts at EPSN picked against us and now this nitwit here has analyzed the game and thought we were going to lose. So I guess you will pardon me if I don't really give you know what about your analysis or your opinions. Dallas got the broom baby and that is all that matters! SCOREBOARD SCOREBOARD SCOREBOARD!

Oh I'll be back sunday night, don't worry. Your team sucks. they've sucked for years, no matter how much money little danny snyder throws at the problem.

Did you come back on Sunday? I'll bet you did, I'll be you just had to look at the train wreck you made of yourself.... I'll be you cried when you were on the board thinking of the game, eh? Wow, that was something...

I don't know why we waste our time arguing with these morons. Once they lose they never come back to take it like a man. There are a bunch of Giant fans doing the same thing now. They are jealous and worried. They need to go away and let us bask in the Glory that is Joe Gibbs and the Washington Redskins.

SPANKED THEM COWBOYS!!!

Archived