Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cowboys fan perspective.......

WeownU

Keys to the game.

Washington has no pass rush. But Dallas' offensive line has stunk lately, and is dessimated by injuries. Advantage....... Push

Bledsoe has a knack for fumbling the ball when hit. Oh wait, so does Brunell

Advantage..........Push

Dallas can stop the run, especially against small backs like Portis. Washington is pretty soft against the run, but Dallas doesn't have a premier runner. Advantage push

Dallas dominated the entire game last time they met with the exception of two bombs late in the game. Advantage Cowboys

(Lets face it, you think Parcells is going to let that happen again? Of course not)

Game is being played at Washington. Advantage Washington (Although you did lose the last two games there.

So my prediction is Cowboys 24 ********s 10

Good luck with the playoffs and we'll see you next year.

Dallas dominated the entire game last time they met with the exception of two bombs late in the game. Advantage Cowboys

(Lets face it, you think Parcells is going to let that happen again? Of course not)

I dont think he LET it happen last time......... But it happened anyways.........in your own house.........twice.

:finger:

Lets see your whole post was wrong. Skins have how many sacks the last 3 games? How many turnovers created? Yes dallas dominated all of last game IN dallas and STILL lost. Now even though our offense is something to sneeze at, it is STILL better than it was in that game and we are at home.

I will be so glad to knock the cowboys out of the playoff race.

Keys to the game.

Washington has no pass rush. But Dallas' offensive line has stunk lately, and is dessimated by injuries. Advantage....... Push

Advantage..........Push

Dallas can stop the run, especially against small backs like Portis. Washington is pretty soft against the run, but Dallas doesn't have a premier runner. Advantage push

Game is being played at Washington. Advantage Washington (Although you did lose the last two games there.

Finally - an INTELLIGENT post at this

website.

kneifl

Keys to the game.

Advantage..........Push

Regardless if we don't have much of a pass rush, we are very capable of getting to the QB. I think you're reading into something that isn't there.

Brunell holds on to the ball, but Bledsoe lets the ball get away. If the rush is coming from Brunell's blind side, then he may put it on the turf. But that's not likely. Once again you are reading too much into this.

I give Marion Barber and Julius Jones credit. I remember watching Jones when he played for Notre Dame. He's good. Sean Taylor popped him good last year and made him fumble. Come Sunday, the Cowboys running game will be shut down. As far as Clinton Portis, he has done reasonably well the past few weeks. He's on a roll and all he needs is some open field, and he's gone.

That was last time. Within a ten week period, you don't think Gibbs and Musgrave has analyzed that game on film? The offensive production has gotten better since then. As far as Parcells letting it happen again, we'll just have to wait and see. If I'm not mistaken, didn't the Giants go deep on Dallas? Didn't Denver beat the Cowboys deep? I hate to bust your bubble, but the Cowboys secondary is suspect.

The games with Oakland and San Diego were fluke games. The only reason we lost against Oakland was because we didn't run the ball while we had the lead. With the Chargers we got a tough holding penalty that set us back. That's life in the NFL. But that gives us extra incentive to put a nail on Dallas's coffin and advance in the playoff race.

My prediction is Redskins 35 Cowboys 6

See you in the playoffs two years from now after Parcells has resumed his pre game show job and left Dallas a loser.

Finally - an INTELLIGENT post at this

website.

kneifl

actually, its only intelligent to those who dont understand the ignorance inside of it. Example: YOU. You just think the post is intelligent because it has Dallas winning. If it had the skins winning, then you'd say it was a stupid post. See the problem with you is that you only look at one side of things and dont believe what anyone else says, unless its about Dallas winning. Ignorance, Stupidity, and Denial pretty much sums up your characteristics. :)

Why are Cowboys fans so simple minded??? :laugh:

Lets not forget we are a better team now then we were in week 2, dallas is worse than they were in week 2...u do the math

What?!?!?!?! A better team? You were 4-0 and since have gone 3-6 and you're a better team? You're a fool.

As far as all you guys making fun of Texas, you're on drugs from that cracktown they call DC.

I defy anyone of you who has actually spent some time here in dallas to say it is not one of the most beautiful cities in the country. I wasn't born here, hell, I didn't even grow up here, but I have traveled across this country more than most and it is one of the nicest areas in the country.

But hell, even if it wasn't, who gives a damn? We're talking football here, not location. If all you guys can come up with is "Dallas is a dump", than you're a fool.

What?!?!?!?! A better team? You were 4-0 and since have gone 3-6 and you're a better team? You're a fool.

As far as all you guys making fun of Texas, you're on drugs from that cracktown they call DC.

I defy anyone of you who has actually spent some time here in dallas to say it is not one of the most beautiful cities in the country. I wasn't born here, hell, I didn't even grow up here, but I have traveled across this country more than most and it is one of the nicest areas in the country.

But hell, even if it wasn't, who gives a damn? We're talking football here, not location. If all you guys can come up with is "Dallas is a dump", than you're a fool.

The cracktown you call DC basically owns the US (it is the capitol) and essentially owns the world as well. This weekend, DC IS GONNA OWN THE DALLAS COWBOYS. cant wait to crush the cowboys playoff hopes and send u back to ur home cryin

I sense someone upset that Dallas is a dump.

In case the dallas fans were to stupid to figure out for themselves how wrong the OP was...

Skins defense in the last 3 games(with no pass rush according to the great OP), has generated 8 sacks, and along with that 9 turnovers.

In the last 3 games, the Dallas defense has produced 5 sacks, and 5 turnovers. In those games 2 out of 3 skins games have been on the road. 2 out of 3 Cowboys games have been at home.

Advantage, Redskins.

And while we are at it, since Weownu likes to pull random Win loss records(and its 3-0, not 4-0, get it right, we were never 4-0), in the last 3 games the skins are 2-1, cowboys 1-2. Great I pulled random stats too. Im a winner.

do you even know the geographical location of dallas dumba$$, when did u become a dallas fan, when troy took them to the bowl?

Archived