Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cowboys fan perspective.......

WeownU

What?!?!?!?! A better team? You were 4-0 and since have gone 3-6 and you're a better team? You're a fool.

As far as all you guys making fun of Texas, you're on drugs from that cracktown they call DC.

I defy anyone of you who has actually spent some time here in dallas to say it is not one of the most beautiful cities in the country. I wasn't born here, hell, I didn't even grow up here, but I have traveled across this country more than most and it is one of the nicest areas in the country.

But hell, even if it wasn't, who gives a damn? We're talking football here, not location. If all you guys can come up with is "Dallas is a dump", than you're a fool.

I was there for the pukes game. We stayed at the uptown/west side.. zaza hotel.. nice place, that part of town was nice but that was only a small part of the city. Rest of it is a S#$# hole. Irvine is a S#$# hole. The Stadium is a S#$## hole. I would give texas and the cowboys away to the mexicans for a some rice and beans :laugh:

I defy anyone of you who has actually spent some time here in dallas to say it is not one of the most beautiful cities in the country.

Totally aside from football, but Dallas is an ugly, ugly place. It's one big suburban shopping mall. I've spent plenty of time there. I have family there, much to my chagrin, and it's awful. I'm glad you like it, because if you didn't and were forced to live there, that'd be pretty painful.

No offense, but as far as cities are concerned, Dallas sucks. I'm not saying DC is great either though.

What?!?!?!?! A better team? You were 4-0 and since have gone 3-6 and you're a better team? You're a fool.

As far as all you guys making fun of Texas, you're on drugs from that cracktown they call DC.

I defy anyone of you who has actually spent some time here in dallas to say it is not one of the most beautiful cities in the country. I wasn't born here, hell, I didn't even grow up here, but I have traveled across this country more than most and it is one of the nicest areas in the country.

But hell, even if it wasn't, who gives a damn? We're talking football here, not location. If all you guys can come up with is "Dallas is a dump", than you're a fool.

TOOLBAG, DALLAS IS A DUMP!!!!!! Plain and simple. You get the daily cow cloud around 3pm when everything smells like cow feces. You have IGNORANT a$$ cowpie fans and your cheerleaders are overhyped, old, wrinkly, skanky a$$ prostitutes that charge a crack rock. And your whole team is comprised of outcasts and crackheads!

BTW we were 3-0 NOT 4-0!!!! Bring your retarded a$$ to FEDEX on the 18th so we can welcome you properly!

Totally aside from football, but Dallas is an ugly, ugly place. It's one big suburban shopping mall. I've spent plenty of time there. I have family there, much to my chagrin, and it's awful. I'm glad you like it, because if you didn't and were forced to live there, that'd be pretty painful.

No offense, but as far as cities are concerned, Dallas sucks. I'm not saying DC is great either though.

I love it here.

There are parts of Dallas that are ugly......just like most other cities.

However, I assure you..........there are beautiful parts too.

I am very proud of living here.

Blondie

TOOLBAG, DALLAS IS A DUMP!!!!!! Plain and simple. You get the daily cow cloud around 3pm when everything smells like cow feces. You have IGNORANT a$$ cowpie fans and your cheerleaders are overhyped, old, wrinkly, skanky a$$ prostitutes that charge a crack rock. And your whole team is comprised of outcasts and crackheads!

BTW we were 3-0 NOT 4-0!!!! Bring your retarded a$$ to FEDEX on the 18th so we can welcome you properly!

I am beginning to feel hurt.

Blondie

I love it here.

Blondie

I do agree that there are parts that are nice, but the rest of the city is the Baltimore of the South. Can you agree?

I love it here.

Blondie

I had a feeling you'd reply to that post and as soon as I hit reply, I thought, "I wonder what Blondie is going to say..." :) I don't doubt that there are really nice parts of the city (notably, the city within the city that's the oldest part of town where you get tickets for going 2 mph over the speed limit--I can't think of the name), I guess I just wasn't exposed to them. I'll give it another shot the next time I'm there. FWIW, I really liked Austin, so I don't have a problem with Texas--with Dallas, it was just the fact that there's so much suburban sprawl with chain restaurants everywhere. I like my cities urban with lots of small unique restaurants and no chains. :) I guess I'm also not disposed to the city because it was so hard to find a non-steakhouse restaraunt for the rehearsal dinner that wasn't a chain.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand. Although I'm no fan of Dallas, I hate the Cowboys--though I can't count them out of this game at all.

It's going to be tight, no matter the outcome. Turnovers will be the key.

I do agree that there are parts that are nice, but the rest of the city is the Baltimore of the South. Can you agree?

As I said in the post you quoted.........some parts are very ugly. But.......we have a couple of cities totally WITHIN the city of Dallas that are unbelieveable.

EVERY city has nasty parts. But I do love it here.

And some posters have never even been here to see all of it.

Blondie

I am beginning to feel hurt.

Blondie

Don't feel bad, Blondie. As a born west Texan, I can vouch for you that Dallas is a nice place and seems like a wonderful place to live. I been there like a gazillion times and I love the place. VERY modern. Just because the team, its stadium, and its fans are pieces of **** doesn't mean that the city is.

BUT, the Cowturds are HEAVILY linked to the city/area (even up here in Oklahoma) and vice-versa so you can't TOTALLY blame the fans that feel negative.

The cracktown you call DC basically owns the US (it is the capitol) and essentially owns the world as well. This weekend, DC IS GONNA OWN THE DALLAS COWBOYS. cant wait to crush the cowboys playoff hopes and send u back to ur home cryin

Don't forget a Texan is in that pretty white house up there. Come to think of it, it has been a texan the last 6 years.

Don't feel bad, Blondie. As a born west Texan, I can vouch for you that Dallas is a nice place and seems like a wonderful place to live. I been there like a gazillion times and I love the place. VERY modern. Just because the team, its stadium, and its fans are pieces of **** doesn't mean that the city is.

BUT, the Cowturds are HEAVILY linked to the city/area (even up here in Oklahoma) and vice-versa so you can't TOTALLY blame the fans that feel negative.

Yeah.......I know. Just hate people to lump the city and the team together.

Dallas CAN'T be all bad...........I live there!!!!!

;);)

OH AND............... :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

Blondie

Not even close. Baltimore is a dump. DC is even better than Baltimore. Dallas is a great city. One of the cleanest in the country. I've been to DC a couple of times but just driving through, so I can't comment on it one way or the other, but I have to laugh at you fools who know damn well you haven't been here, or maybe just been here once for a game and say its a dump. You've seen 1% of the city.

We will win the game, seriously, i saw some1 post that WSH is 2-1 in there last 3 games and DAL is 1-2, BTW who did you beat in those 3 games huh.......OH yea 2 sub .500 awful football clubs in ARI and STL, the only good team you played in that 3 game span.........you lost to and that was the "San Diego Super Chargers". On the other hand, our past 3 games have been vs teams with 8+ wins each, we lost to DEN by 3, NYG by 7, and oh yea......we beat KC.

It'll be a good one as usual, 13 games have been decided by 7 or less, but dont expect to come out on top b/c your at home, we whooped WSH at their home in our playoff run in 03(WITH QUINCY CARTER AND TROY HAMBRICK) 27-0!!!! This year, with us in the hunt again, there is a possibility it could get ugly, but i see a more closer hard fought game, along the lines of

DAL-27

WSH-20

As I said in the post you quoted.........some parts are very ugly. But.......we have a couple of cities totally WITHIN the city of Dallas that are unbelieveable.

EVERY city has nasty parts. But I do love it here.

And some posters have never even been here to see all of it.

Blondie

Ditto. I love living here i just hate the football team. :dallasuck :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky

I think it's great the we are SOOOO much better then dallas, that we only needed 2 plays to beat them. We took our time and let the cowboys look good in front of their fans. Then with 3:46 left we prolly said "we should really start trying now" and once we put an effort foward we easily beat them.

Archived