Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

portis is an idiot

70th Week

• 2 weeks later...

Man, it's just unbelieveable to me how many of you dudes got your little panties in a wad over Portis' costumes. Nobody has worked harder for the Skins this year than Portis, and the costumes probably relieved a lot of stress in the locker room. Portis is the man, and this board has been over run with tight asses. :doh:

Man, it's just unbelieveable to me how many of you dudes got your little panties in a wad over Portis' costumes. Nobody has worked harder for the Skins this year than Portis, and the costumes probably relieved a lot of stress in the locker room. Portis is the man, and this board has been over run with tight asses. :doh:

:applause:

Bugel even mentioned in his chat on here that the team respects Portis.

These posters wear pink panties:laugh:

Why are you guys defending Portis? Every minute he's in those costume is one less yard he will get on Sunday. 'Minutes in costume' and 'yards on Sunday' go hand in hand. Just like the correlation of fake buck teeth and fumbles. Everybody knows this. This guy could be going for 2,000 yards this season if it wasn't for the 2 hours he's spent in a costume this year. I can't believe he's ruining the entire team like this. Selfish jerk. :D

Why are you guys defending Portis? Every minute he's in those costume is one less yard he will get on Sunday. 'Minutes in costume' and 'yards on Sunday' go hand in hand. Just like the correlation of fake buck teeth and fumbles. Everybody knows this. This guy could be going for 2,000 yards this season if it wasn't for the 2 hours he's spent in a costume this year. I can't believe he's ruining the entire team like this. Selfish jerk. :D

"Fake buck teeth-to-fumbles" ratio... :laugh:

It would be one thing if it were funny. I don't really think that it's that amusing. If he thinks its funny, then good for him and the team. I just don't think that its that creative.

Sour puss. You didn't think Dr. Brown trying to get back to the endzone was funny?

It would be one thing if it were funny. I don't really think that it's that amusing. If he thinks its funny, then good for him and the team. I just don't think that its that creative.

...And in the beginning there were critics...

(you don't have to watch)

Hmm, let me get this straight...you guys care and are mad about it, but

A. Coach Gibbs, doesn't care and seems to think it lightens the mood in a good way.

B. Coach Bugel, doesn't care and seems to think it lightens the mood in a good way.

C. That we know OF, none of our coaches have complained about it.

Hmmmm, I think I'll go with the coaches. You guys need to lighten up in a serious way.

All the haters need to get off Portis' case. The man plays well and he gives 110%. Plus he is human, a human football player. If he wants to dress up let him and stop being negative. He likes to have fun just like haters like to have fun. I know I am going to hear things like ,"he needs to stop acting like a clown because he is not performing" Bull crap. He shows up every day and that is all you can ask. I think Portis' character's are a relief from all seriousness that makes the sport less enjoyable. He loves the team, the fans and Washington D.C. That is why he does this. He does it for the people. Players are people like you and me and they like to have fun like you and me. If anyone doesn't agree, grab a bottle and strap on a diaper and stop being such ******* babies. PEACE.

Archived