Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

portis is an idiot

70th Week

Yeah, it's a little silly, but..... watch the video. I mean, it's got to make you laugh, his big googly eyes and all. Portis takes himself seriously enough, as evidenced by the effort he puts forth on the field - he's probably a large part of the reason the players are so tight with each other this year. No reason we can't have a little levity on Thursdays.

geez, lighten up

Amen. Portis is the ****ing man, period.

He doesn't control the bull**** play calling

He doesn't control Samuels getting punked week and and week out

He doesn't control his offensive line's inability to throw a block

He doesn't complain

He is here in the offseason

He leads the team by example

He is the most productive player on the field

He can play hurt

He makes all his blocks

He hustles even when he doesnt have the ball

And he's a Pimp, and whether you like it or not, he's been pimpin since been pimpin since been pimpin.

So lighten up, or find out from CP what the five fingers said to the face...

Man, this place really makes me sick, I only post here a few times here and there, but I do lurk and reading some of the people's comments is just insane..

Lighten up guys, yeesh.

I for one love CP when he started doing this, and I still love it now. He didn't want to do it anyways, his teammates said it's something to keep the morale up because they need it.

Some of you guys really need to lighten up and remember, football is just a game. :doh:

Wisdom and youth do not have to be mutually exclusive. :applause:

Although he is just trying to have fun and lighten the mood with his get ups, he really is an idiot. I can't remember what he scored on the Wonderlic, but its pretty apparent that his IQ is on the lower end of the spectrum.

Not to say he isn't a good guy though.

Well, if low IQ's were a screening tool for the NFL, the cowpies would historically be one of the hardest-hit franchises. And while my comment's anecdotal and not scientifically-based, I mean it as objectively accurate as possible.

Not that some of them, too, aren't pretty good guys according to their parole officers. :D

Jumbo I agree BTW my father lives in Bremerton I have been there and love it out in the Pacific Northwest. How close is Olympia?

Oylmpia is about 60 miles south. I ran stereo stores in Bremerton for about 10 years. When it's nice, the area around there (Hood Canal & the Olympic Penninsula) is one of the most beautiful in the world. Does your dad do Navy or shipyard related work?

Oylmpia is about 60 miles south. I ran stereo stores in Bremerton for about 10 years. When it's nice, the area around there (Hood Canal & the Olympic Penninsula) is one of the most beautiful in the world. Does your dad do Navy or shipyard related work?

He just retired and did security work for the ship yard. I am trying to get a job with Microsft and move out there to be close.

He just retired and did security work for the ship yard. I am trying to get a job with Microsft and move out there to be close.

Far out. A lot of my best cusotmers when I was doing that work (real high-end audio) were from Bangor NSB and PSNS in B-ton. Had a few heavy hitters from the Bainbridge Island group of Microsoft dudes. Keep me posted, if you want. If I can help you with info or insight of the area in any way I'll be happy to.

People are mad because Portis is dressing up on Thursdays??

WTF?!

We should be happy with what he does. Imagine if he was like T.O (someone who critices his teammates and staff and gets himselfes suspended for the season, while screwing the teams playoffs chances and ending their 4 year playoffs streak)

Portis goes out there every week and gives 110% to the team. If this isn't enough for you, maybe you shouldn't be a skins fan.

Be happy with who we have!

There are some real jerk-offs on this board...go ahead, ban me....

I guess there's no place for individuality is there?

Anyone who's cracked a grin at Portis is suspect? I think anyone who posts a response like that is suspect.

You can talk :pooh: want. The fact is that you can't wait till Thursday to see what he's gonna come out with next. Perhaps you're just disgruntled because you have no capacity to be creative....

PS - The guy's #4 in the NFC in rushing yards and will most likely break 1000 this week. Apparently, he's not doing all that bad...

Amen. By the way, I suspect that dude is a Cowboy fan. He's bashed Joe Gibbs and the Redskins on another thread.

the thread is called"portis is an idiot" and the thread starter is goportisgo. that makes no sense

Yeah, kinda like Brunellsuperbowl posting "It's time to start Jason Campbell" threads.

I look forward to Portis' interviews and outfits. He's a definite bright spot for the team and fans on and off the field.

Portis said the reason he's such a character is cuz in college he was really shy and quiet but then he got into a car accident and nearly died, and that's when he realized that life only happens. I say let the man be himself, he's playing fine.

In college he was anything but shy:doh: He was a bully he used to make Willis Mcgahee cry:doh:

:laugh: :laugh:

Welcome to Extremeskins post merger :doh:

Portis has 323 yards the past three games with a 4.5 average (that would average out to over 1700 yards over 16 games).

Tampa's rush defense is 8th (though it was higher when we played them)

San Diego's rush defense is 2nd

Portis is not the reason we're losing

Yep, Portis in my op. has played better (except for 2 fumbles that came b/c he was fighting for extra yds.) since he's got into character than when he was just "regular" Clinton Portis.

Yeah, kinda like Brunellsuperbowl posting "It's time to start Jason Campbell" threads.

I look forward to Portis' interviews and outfits. He's a definite bright spot for the team and fans on and off the field.

I also notice some interesting screen names for the guys who consistenly post ignorant smack about the team, the season, or the game in general.

They'll have names that sound like the real Redskin faithful, or names that read like self-proclaimed experts. But their posting generally reveals just how little a nickname can mean, especially one you give to yourself.

It's nice though when cluelessness is consistent. It makes it easier to separate them from others who have differing but worthwhile opinions.

And it minimizes my reluctance to eventually employ the "ignore" feature.

Look, I understand the frustraton about the SKins season but for those who want him to shut up and play, the Rams aren't waiting outside of Skins Park for him. Who should he go play?? Look, there's nothing wrong with trying to keep people loose as long as behind the scenes he's all about business.

Archived