Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

There goes Peter King. What a fat POS.

TheGreek1973

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/writers/peter_king/11/17/pickoff.week11/index.html

Upset of the Week. No, not the Raider win. The upset is the Raiders don't complain about the refs after the game.

Oakland 20, Washington 13.

Its one thing for this :pooh: to think there could be an upset but another thing to take a shot at us after that dispicable ref called game at TB.

I hate this fat :cuss: more that anyone. Man its like we stole his breakfast, lunch and dinner. :wtf:

Anyone know his email address at SI? After the season is over and we are in the playoffs lets just bombard SI with emails pointing out that bias reporting should not be condoned.

After seeing him on television, I just pity the guy. A sad, sad nerd who's constantly scrambling to produce stuff for SI and SI.com. He's a joke, and what's worse, he doesn't realize it, which is why his self-indulgent MMQB columns are so hilarious. I used to hate reading him, but trust me, get a load of the guy on TV and you'll begin to shrug his stuff off.

He is a very sad and bitter man. I am not sure why he loathes the Redskins so much, but it is something that can't be denied by anyone. He has been so public about it. He probably jerks off at his desk when we lose. He probably is still trying to recover from the first Gibbs' era. :doh:

Not trying to defend the dude here but he could be talking about the raiders or

both of us.

From what i remember the raiders got cheated in that kc game about 2 weeks ago. There was an obvious holding call on kc on that last drive that never was called, and kc wins on the last play of the game.

After the game the raiders GM and assistant went storming and cusing after the refs in the bus pickup section and had to be separated by security or something.

My upset pick for the week is...

Peter King has just a salad for lunch.

I'm convinced that King and Paquarelli have romantic interludes where they massage BBQ sauce all over each other and lick it off before they write anything about the Redskins and right before they vote against Art Monk for the H.O.F. every year.

I'm convinced that King and Paquarelli have romantic interludes where they massage BBQ sauce all over each other and lick it off before they write anything about the Redskins and right before they vote against Art Monk for the H.O.F. every year.

:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

He is a very sad and bitter man. I am not sure why he loathes the Redskins so much, but it is something that can't be denied by anyone. He has been so public about it. He probably jerks off at his desk when we lose. He probably is still trying to recover from the first Gibbs' era. :doh:

Haha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well King loves the Cowboys and is in love w/Parcells...by default that makes him HATE the Redskins...thats fine...adds more fuel to the fire.

This is the first weekend I have ever seen him actually predict a blow out (a few this week)....Denver 44-6? I guess it could happen.

The best is that Kingy loves a good 19, 9, 6, 36, 39...he loves odd scores. Instead of predicting the score he should just give his spread.....his scores are redonkulous.

My upset pick for the week is...

Peter King has just a salad for lunch.

:laugh: :applause: :cheers: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Do you guys do anything here, except moan about how much the media hates you, and post your lofty and unreallistic expectations for a pretty run of the mill team?

We do a lot more than that. We spend weeks crying about calls that should have gone our way. We are the biggest crybaby fans when it comes to how the refs screwed us out of a game where we turn over the ball 3 times and spot the other team 14 points, have an offense that get's us back in the game with a running back that has close to 150 yards ,but can't make 2 when we need to seal the deal.

As far as being a run of the mill team that's better than what we have had for awhile, so I can live with that.

OH and we beat the Vikings last year when they had a healthy Culpeper and Randy Moss, whats your excuse?

Everyone is taking a shot at Joe for last week, and sorry but he deserves it. When he screams about the Refs for everyday which is fine, but then tell the league he is sorry so he doesn't get fined, sorry but that looks bad, stay with what you believe.

I do think he took it too far this time, it was the only thing talked about on his show this week. Make your case then leave it at that.

Archived