turkey fryer and base

your full bar set up - bottles, etc.

table for the bar

your table for food

your cooler

6 sappers

and a partridge in a pear tree.... :D

I think the Jeep is a good idea.

Uhhhhh...We've got a lot of stuff. I'll have to take a look at the Jeep's storage tomorrow.

Ok Trying to get a head count for "goodie purposes" Please see if I am missing anyone or if anything is incorrect! :point2sky

RJ +1

Bugs

UnSonny

Chapelle +1

Huly

Pez

Raub

Raub's Wife

HOF44 +1

Bang +1

MissU28 +1

Candace

Halter91

KevinB

Iheartskins +1

Tarhog & Blade

ArtMonkFan +1

Todd +1

Riggins44 +1

Wskin +1

Skinsfan44 +1

KDawg +1

SkinsNut73 +1

KingGibbs +1

pwoodjr

Redskinfaithful +3

Is that correct?

Ron Jeremy can do math???? Well, I guess that should be obvious since he has to use a yardstick to measure his.........

nevermind.

you got that right sista'... :D

on a different note...Thanksgiving feast is coming along nicely. 4C will be contributing stuffing(Bugs'), saurkraut(unsonny), MD Crab Soup(RonJeremy), and Candied Yams (Chrissy).

:point2sky

you got that right sista'... :D

on a different note...Thanksgiving feast is coming along nicely. 4C will be contributing stuffing(Bugs'), saurkraut(unsonny), MD Crab Soup(RonJeremy), and Candied Yams (Chrissy).

:point2sky

I am hungry already! :cheers:

First of all, thanks for everyone's contributions to the bar. That is pretty cool. I will make sure all contributions are marked with USERID at the tailgate so you can pick them up on the way out.

Chappelle, would it be easier for you to deal with if you just held onto the bar inventory for future games? I trust you. :)

Goodies for this game include:

Hologram Redskin Tumbler Cup

Hologram Portis Tumbler Cup

Hologram Portis Magnet

Redskin Koozie

Redskin Wristbands

Everyone will have their choice of the above items!

Also a quick thank you to Modells in Sterling and Reston VA for giving us a 25% discount on the items for this week and next weeks tailgate. Next week tailgate goodie is Redskin window clings.

HTTR! :point2sky

Just keep Candace and Robin away from your house. They'll do anything for a drink. :ladiesman

Well there was this one time at WMZQfest at Nissan Pavilion when I flashed some really old man for a beer....they were $8!!! Well worth a quick flash, I'd say. Don't think I'll be doing that at the tailgate, though ;)

I hope you're bringing a LOT of chocolate on Sunday.

the more chocolate the better :D

Well there was this one time at WMZQfest at Nissan Pavilion when I flashed some really old man for a beer....they were $8!!! Well worth a quick flash, I'd say. Don't think I'll be doing that at the tailgate, though ;)

Robin ... you're on your own with that ...

I will be social and flirtatious ... but I won't do anything for a drink ...

Robin ... you're on your own with that ...

I will be social and flirtatious ... but I won't do anything for a drink ...

well I was extremely broke and losing my buzz from tailgating...I needed a beer, and it was a quick exchange. My friend thought I was insane, but hey....all good.

i wonder what'd i get for a Old Milwaukee Light :laugh: :laugh:

i kick to the nuts :silly:

ok guys, long time no see. Going to the game on Sunday. Looks like a lot of new faces here. Anyway, can I come to your tailgate? Did the location change from last year?

You are an extremeskins member right? Then this is YOUR tailgate.... This tailgate belongs to Extremeksins members, and not to any particular person :D Come get some grub, some beer, and hang with your bretheren! :cheers:.

This is the first year of the extremeskins tailgate... the location is posted in the first post of this thread...

Archived