Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Thread for the Unofficial ES Tailgate 11/20/05 [UPDATED]

RonJeremy

When we win every home game this year we will finish no worse than 9-7 and have a good shot at playoffs. Home games are the key so I will be there Sunday morning. Not sure what to bring this time. May just donate a couple of bottles to Chappelle. I've already gotten some chocolate for Candace. We're going to eat something this time girl!

When we win every home game this year we will finish no worse than 9-7 and have a good shot at playoffs. Home games are the key so I will be there Sunday morning. Not sure what to bring this time. May just donate a couple of bottles to Chappelle. I've already gotten some chocolate for Candace. We're going to eat something this time girl!

Robin is the one that likes Chocolate ... but my girl Brandy and I will be there on Sunday ... and we're gonna make Robin share the chocolate with us!

;)

Hey thats a good idea! Chapelle if you need anything let me know and I can pick up a bottle or two also. Or some type of mixer or anything you might use.

The bar was great thanks for the bartending.

Chapelle,

Is there any kind of a warm drink that would be good? Would there be any way to make a warm drink with what we have at the tailgate?

Rum Spiced Cider.. (throw it in a crock pot! :D)

2 qts. apple cider, preferably fresh and unfiltered

1/3 c. packed light brown sugar

2 pieces (2 inches each) cinnamon stick

12 whole cloves

12 allspice berries

2 c. dark rum

1/2 stick (4 tbsps.) unsalted butter, sliced into 8 pats (optional)

8 long cinnamon sticks, for garnish

Rum Spiced Cider.. (throw it in a crock pot! :D)

2 qts. apple cider, preferably fresh and unfiltered

1/3 c. packed light brown sugar

2 pieces (2 inches each) cinnamon stick

12 whole cloves

12 allspice berries

2 c. dark rum

1/2 stick (4 tbsps.) unsalted butter, sliced into 8 pats (optional)

8 long cinnamon sticks, for garnish

yummmmm.....my friends made some of this for a pumpkin carving party last year. Sounds delicious :):):)

Pez,

If people are really wanting wings, let me be the first to recommend injecting a crapload of buffalo sauce in one turkey. Turkeys are cheap this time of year! Don't forget to have the sucker thaw out for a couple games too. Reminder for Halter and anyone else bringing a turkey...check with Pez and see how big his fryer is. This time of year you can get turkeys much bigger than 20 lbs, and a lot of fryers won't take anything that big.

Also, the turkey will go fast! I've fried 3 at one game before. That was only 15 people eating also. Peanut Oil !!!

Have fun guys!

Hey Huly - My daughter loves it when you post......she's 2 and a half. Everytime we are sitting on the couch and she's watching Sesame Street and I'm on ExtremeSkins - she looks over and asks for the Redskin puppy.

Is that a jersey for dogs or did you make it? We have a 60# yellow lab that could use a jersey..........

Hey Huly - My daughter loves it when you post......she's 2 and a half. Everytime we are sitting on the couch and she's watching Sesame Street and I'm on ExtremeSkins - she looks over and asks for the Redskin puppy.

Is that a jersey for dogs or did you make it? We have a 60# yellow lab that could use a jersey..........

I bought it online from Jakes Dog House! They make all kinds of sizes but if you want to impress your daughter you can buy a Basset Hound Rescue 2006 calendar from me which has all sorts of hounds including my Sadie and Gibbs! :laugh:

I also have a contact that makes Redskin Dog coats, beds, blankets and scarfs for a great price. I can PM you her email address if you want. She also might be at the "home for the Holidays" event in Reston Saturday.

Also Childrens jersey's work too!

Archived