Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Thread for the Unofficial ES Tailgate 11/20/05 [UPDATED]

RonJeremy

I'd like to bring something....what can I bring? Something that won't be too much of a hassle to carry from the cash lots- carrying that ridiculous cooler from there last time was a STRUGGLE. This time I'll be sure to bring a rolling cooler.

But seriously, what can I bring????

How about a bottle of Captain Morgan, 1 gallon of Apple Cider and and some cinamon sticks. :D WASSAIL!!! I have an awesom recipe for this. I would bring it, but I'm bringing a turkey.

Good and bad news....I ordered the grill part' date=' as they don't carry the adaptors in retail stores.....thats the good news....the bad news is I won't have it for this weekend's game....will for next weekends game though. So, we need a grill solution for this week's game....Could we strap my big grill on your hitch? :doh:[/quote']

You can use mine again if need be from the two burner stove!

I don't think I've made TOO big of an ass out of myself on this board, so I'll stop by with my Dad at some point. Can't drink (or can I? ;) ... just kidding), but I'll come by to meet you all and grab some of this highly-touted grub. See you all Sunday :helmet:

Good and bad news....I ordered the grill part' date=' as they don't carry the adaptors in retail stores.....thats the good news....the bad news is I won't have it for this weekend's game....will for next weekends game though. So, we need a grill solution for this week's game....Could we strap my big grill on your hitch? :doh:[/quote']

We could if we had another place to put the coolers. I think we need a UHaul!! fffuuuuddddgggeee.

Maybe we can put one cooler between Sonny and Chrissy in the back seat and I will try to fit one cooler and the grill on the back.

I don't think I've made TOO big of an ass out of myself on this board, so I'll stop by with my Dad at some point. Can't drink (or can I? ;) ... just kidding), but I'll come by to meet you all and grab some of this highly-touted grub. See you all Sunday :helmet:

You'll be carded at the door. :silly:

I'll sneak you some illegal licka, since you go to JMU and I KNOW how it is down there....nothing new for ya ;)

First of all, thanks for everyone's contributions to the bar. That is pretty cool. I will make sure all contributions are marked with USERID at the tailgate so you can pick them up on the way out.

I've updated the bar list (way back on page 7) with everyone's contributions. If I've missed anyone please let me know.

Also, I added a couple of "FUBAR" drinks to the list at suggestion of some ES members.

Ok Trying to get a head count for "goodie purposes" Please see if I am missing anyone or if anything is incorrect! :point2sky

RJ

Bugs

UnSonny

Chapelle

Huly

Pez

Raub

Raub's Wife

HOF44 +1

Bang +1

MissU28

Candace

Halter91

KevinB

Iheartskins +1

Tarhog & Blade

ArtMonkFan +1

Todd +1

Riggins44 +1

Wskin +1

Skinsfan44 +1

KDawg +1

SkinsNut73 +1

KingGibbs

pwoodjr

Redskinfaithful +3

Wow Chapelle knows how to post! I am shocked!

he's up to 16 posts in 3 months...look out!!! Just jokes!!

Ok Trying to get a head count for "goodie purposes" Please see if I am missing anyone or if anything is incorrect! :point2sky

RJ

Bugs

UnSonny

Chapelle

Huly

Pez

Raub

Raub's Wife

HOF44 +1

Bang +1

MissU28

Candace

Halter91

KevinB

Iheartskins +1

Tarhog & Blade

ArtMonkFan +1

Todd +1

Riggins44 +1

Wskin +1

Skinsfan44 +1

KDawg +1

SkinsNut73 +1

KingGibbs

pwoodjr

Redskinfaithful +3

RJ + 1

Chappelle + 1

We could if we had another place to put the coolers. I think we need a UHaul!! fffuuuuddddgggeee.

Maybe we can put one cooler between Sonny and Chrissy in the back seat and I will try to fit one cooler and the grill on the back.

My sis says I can drive the Jeep if I want (she refuses to drive). Its bigger than the 330xi, but what all needs to fit?

My sis says I can drive the Jeep if I want (she refuses to drive). Its bigger than the 330xi, but what all needs to fit?

hmmm....let's see.

10 x 10 tent

full size grill

beer pong table

beer pong accessories

food table

2 coolers

the new Lady Sapperton

turkey fryer and base

your full bar set up - bottles, etc.

table for the bar

your table for food

your cooler

6 sappers

and a partridge in a pear tree.... :D

I think the Jeep is a good idea.

RJ

Bugs

UnSonny

Chapelle

Huly

Pez

Raub

Raub's Wife

HOF44 +1

Bang +1

MissU28

Candace