Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Thread for the Unofficial ES Tailgate 11/20/05 [UPDATED]

RonJeremy

The inner loop traffic travels clockwise. The outer loop traffic travles counter-clockwise. So comeing from chantilly and going toward the mormon temple would be on the inner loop, going toward Wilson Bridge would be the outer loop.

sigh. i'll never get it. enough puzzles for tonight. Bedtime for me. Nitenite.

haha..were you the one that said thank you to me at the tailgate? I had no clue who you were or what you were thanking me for. Now I understand. lol

You were definitely engrossed in the whole beer pong thing... haha...

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

i was just upset that you weren't gettin on the table! Why didn't you sign up?!??!

I was too busy harassing Raider fans... The security lady yelled at me a bunch of times hahaha.

Almost had to kick one's ass during the game... He was yelling stupid stuff at some people and I stepped in and told him to shut his mouth...

I was too busy harassing Raider fans... The security lady yelled at me a bunch of times hahaha.

Almost had to kick one's ass during the game... He was yelling stupid stuff at some people and I stepped in and told him to shut his mouth...

yeah I've been yelled at by security many a time. After I took that raider fan's hat off and threw it in the street...lots of people yelled at me :(

Glad you made it though...will you make it back in time for your game tomorrow?

yeah I've been yelled at by security many a time. After I took that raider fan's hat off and threw it in the street...lots of people yelled at me :(

Glad you made it though...will you make it back in time for your game tomorrow?

It's a banquet... I have to present awards and I may not make it... The head coach would NOT be a happy camper if I didn't, so for my sake I hope so haha.

Oh and you taking the Raider fan's hat off was one of the highlights of the day... Hilarious.

Ranked up there with lefty and his football :laugh: and KevinB being wasted :)

It's a banquet... I have to present awards and I may not make it... The head coach would NOT be a happy camper if I didn't, so for my sake I hope so haha.

Oh and you taking the Raider fan's hat off was one of the highlights of the day... Hilarious.

Ranked up there with lefty and his football :laugh: and KevinB being wasted :)

good luck gettin up there :)

Glad someone enjoyed my raider fan hazing. I can't please everybody. Either it's funny or it crosses the line, there's no happy medium.

Oh and btw...

I noticed Grumpy Vet didn't show up.. He obviously was too afraid to face the Chiliman KingGibbs mano e mano...

I'm not instigating, I swear...

He came after the game....didn't make it to the tailgate. Punk! I talked to him for a lil bit though, but maybe he was scurred of Gary's chili. It was GOOD.

Archived