Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Thread for the Unofficial ES Tailgate 11/20/05 [UPDATED]

RonJeremy

GV I am calling you out...... Are you going to show your face or stand us up again? :D

Also if you do not come by there will be NO GOODIE FOR YOU!!!!!! :laugh:

Ahhhhh Uh oh! You are in trouble with the mods now!... You called out someone on the board! :laugh:

just to make sure the tailgate is in the f green lot right. like the pic on thr front page says in the back of f green lot . just making sure. this is my first time tailgating with you guys and only my second skins game though i am hoping to make it to the rest of the home games this year if everything pans out. i will be parking in red lot so if its f3 green lot its just a short walk. i will also be there around 8am so like i said befor i can help setup

just to make sure the tailgate is in the f green lot right. like the pic on thr front page says in the back of f green lot . just making sure. this is my first time tailgating with you guys and only my second skins game though i am hoping to make it to the rest of the home games this year if everything pans out. i will be parking in red lot so if its f3 green lot its just a short walk. i will also be there around 8am so like i said befor i can help setup

F3 Green lot against the woods is tailgate row... We are in F-60 Area (more towards arena dr, and DTC is in F-51 a little further down.

thanks raub. just dotting my i's and crossing my t's. i have studied the map of the lots so i pretty much know where everything is now. feel like i ahve been going to many games.

my only other game was the redskins cowboys game i beluve the second or thrid year fedex was open. i didn;t drive so can;t remeber where we parked but i think it was orange. the game was the skins vs cowboys on opening day and the cowboys won in ot with a bomb to ismail i think or maybe jett. to long ago lol.

thanks pez. i feel like iwill be getting one of the best experiences i could get in my second game at fedex. its the first game i am going on my own u know. iwill have my wife withme. my first game i was alot younger and was with my parents so i was not incontroll.

i decided this year that i will go to every home game i could and now the finances are set to allow me to do it. i am sure this will be the first of many tailgates with you guys

alsoe my wife isn;t much of a football fan, though she loves the skins because i love the skins, but reading this thread has her even pumped up about the game lol

GV I am calling you out...... Are you going to show your face or stand us up again? :D

Also if you do not come by there will be NO GOODIE FOR YOU!!!!!! :laugh:

Yep, I'm planning on swinging by. We'll be doing our thing for a while and then I'm planning on dropping by when we head up to the stadium.

Then again, I might not be able to make it as I understand my arch rival and nemesis of all things chilian will be there.

All questions answered:

skinsfan44 - 7 a.m. Arena Drive breakfast

Pez - 2 fried turkies, wings (40 lbs.), chips, cookies, veggies

Halter91 - 1 roasted turkey, ?taters?

Bugs - scrapple, homemade stuffing

Art Monk Fan - green bean casserole

Unsonny - sauerkraut

Ron Jeremy - MD crab soup

Chrissy - candied yams

Raub - rolls, mayo, etc. (for turkey samiches!), carving knife

King Gibbs - Chili

Huly - pumpkin pie

wskin44 - carving board, paper plates, bowls, napkins, plasticware, mustard, pam, aluminum foil, trash bags

Skinsfan1311 - 2 lbs of Hebrew Nationals w/ rolls

lefty420 - variety of chips

MissU28 - Cool Whip!

Pez,

Not sure if Chappelle was able to get a message to you that we have the 2nd turkey fryer resovled. I have the tall 30 quart pot with poultry stand and hook to pull it out of the fryer in my truck. I also have a thermometer. Chappelle has the base and the propane tank. Hopefully this will speed things along tomorrow. Do you have oil for this fryer?

Let me know if you can.

The person using my extra ticket to the game was a late scratch. So, I have one extra ticket to tomorrow's game. If someone wants it...IT'S FREE!!!!

You just have to come over to the Extremeskins Tailgate and pick it up from me before the game.

First one to say they want can have it.

The person using my extra ticket to the game was a late scratch. So, I have one extra ticket to tomorrow's game. If someone wants it...IT'S FREE!!!!

You just have to come over to the Extremeskins Tailgate and pick it up from me before the game.

Wish I could. It's very generous of you.

we should try to get Smith to go, or Mark?

if you havent got rid of it yet

that sux!!!

Bah... When my Dad pulled into the hotel tonight he got a flat tire on the car...

This poses a serious problem for both tomorrow's game AND getting home after the game...

One way or another we will be at the game, I just hope we make the tailgate.

This sucks.

Archived