Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Thread for the Unofficial ES Tailgate 11/20/05 [UPDATED]

RonJeremy

RonJ2.jpg

WE WUZ ROBBED!!!!

I thought about holding this thread off for a day or two due to today's injustice...BUT I think I need to do this now because the "12th Man" is definitely needed and the best way for the "12th Man" to get ready for the next game is to help plan the tailgate.

Anyone who attended the last tailgate party and saw the Alliance between the folks at Extremeskins and The DTC know we took back FedEx Field.

This week's enemy....Faider Nation. I don't remember the last time the Skins had a home game against the Faider's so I have no idea how many of them will be in our presence. I do know that we will be well prepared for them.

This is a 1:00 p.m. kick off so come EARLY if you want to participate in this tailgate. We will be having the usual:

UPDATE: We will be having Fried Turkey at this tailgate. The theme will be a Pot Luck Thanksgiving Day Feast. Please Post if you can bring a side dish!!

Pez's Fried Turkey

ea14.jpg

Bugs' Scrapple

ea11.jpg

Chappelle's Bar

ea6.jpg

and of course....

Beer Pong

ea2.jpg

I am hoping for a variety of food. So, bring whatever is your specialty but if you can't bring something at least bring yourself to the tailgate. It will be hard to top the last one but we will try.

If you are bringing food/beverage/etc. let me know and I can add it to this page.

On a sad note Lady Sapperton will not be at this game. The rumors of her total demise (see pic's below) were greatly exaggerated but she is still in the ICU. ea10.jpg

ea9.jpg

BUT the 4C

4Clogo.jpg

will be introducing a new Lady to the tailgate. It will be her initiation day. :point2sky

We will always remember Lady Sapperton and we wish her a speedy recovery!

101_0262.jpg

:cry:

Alright, so who is coming?

ea15.jpg

ea7.jpg

ea13.jpg

ea8.jpg

ea5.jpg

ea3.jpg

ea1.jpg

ea12.jpg

ea4.jpg

MAP Below:

estailgate.jpg

I'll be there with one other person, not sure who yet. We're going to my wifes family for thanksgiving so she wants to stay home and pack.

We're leaving Monday and coming back Saturday. No way I'm gonna miss a home game.

You have your priorities in line! Glad to see one of the regulars will be there!!

I'll be there with my friend Michelle!!!! En route to another home game victory!!!

Candace and I have already decided that we are going to be co-MVPs for the second home game in a row. So be ready for that.

:point2sky

My Pops and I will be there.

This better be good! :)

It always good!!

:cheers:

I'm sure it'll be great but its gonna be difficult if not impossible to top last sunday night. That was a historic tailgate. Late game tailgates seem to be hard to beat.

Except you'll have one thing there next Sunday that you didn't the previous Sunday...

Me! :silly: :laugh:

Ok KDawg you make sure you don't let any of us slack. It would be very easy to have a let down after last tailgate.

That's a daunting task... It's going to take loads of dedication and an incredible attention to detail...

Hope the car ride to D.C. doesn't fatigue me! :laugh:

I'll be there and instead of Faider fans, I'm hoping the refs roll through. Only this time, I won't be as nice as was to Eagles fans and believe me I wasn't nice.

I got a red pass for a decent price and it's just a skip and a hop away from the green. But, if anyone has a truck I may need to meet you on Arena drive and load my burner, tank and the pot for my chili cough*GrumpyVet is skeered*cough.

I'll be there and instead of Faider fans, I'm hoping the refs roll through. Only this time, I won't be as nice as was to Eagles fans and believe me I wasn't nice.

I got a red pass for a decent price and it's just a skip and a hop away from the green. But, if anyone has a truck I may need to meet you on Arena drive and load my burner, tank and the pot for my chili cough*GrumpyVet is skeered*cough.

You know my truck will be on Arena Drive and you can load it with whatever you need! :D

Archived