Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Thread for the Unofficial ES Tailgate 11/20/05 [UPDATED]

RonJeremy

I'll be there, of course.

PSUHeckler's out this week, though. I think I'm bringing my friend Heather instead. Then next week I'm bringing my little brother, who's one hell of a beer pong player.

Heckler will be back for the Cowboys and Giants, and I'll be bringing my eldest son to the Christmas Eve game as well.

I will be there with spatula in hand! Looking forward to seeing my Redskin family this weekend....I need some hugs from the ladies after yesterday's heartbreaking loss! (I said ladies Halter, not you!) :silly:

Edit: I will bring some of my homemade stuffing for the pot luck Thanksgiving feast!!!!

I will be there with spatula in hand! Looking forward to seeing my Redskin family this weekend....I need some hugs from the ladies after yesterday's heartbreaking loss! (I said ladies Halter' date=' not you!) :silly:

Edit: I will bring some of my [b']homemade stuffing[/b] for the pot luck Thanksgiving feast!!!!

I will give you a hug! :ladiesman

I just hope the Raiders fans are not as "unfulfilling" as the Eagle fans were!

Right Bugs? :laugh:

I will give you a hug! :ladiesman

I just hope the Raiders fans are not as "unfulfilling" as the Eagle fans were!

Right Bugs? :laugh:

Bugs' is confused....Bugs' don't know what Huly speaks of....Bugs' should stop talking in the 3rd person.... :insane:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That compliments of Chewy & Halter ....

They said that I needed one for Redskins Roadtrips ...

And they helped dub me "Super Lush" based upon last weekends performance.

Your not a lush.....just a lot of fun ;)

I voted for you for one of the best tailgaters last week but you had already left so the awards had to go elsewhere....your a blast! :applause: :notworthy :cheers:

Archived