Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Thread for the Unofficial ES Tailgate 11/20/05 [UPDATED]

RonJeremy

I bought it online from Jakes Dog House! They make all kinds of sizes but if you want to impress your daughter you can buy a Basset Hound Rescue 2006 calendar from me which has all sorts of hounds including my Sadie and Gibbs! :laugh:

I also have a contact that makes Redskin Dog coats, beds, blankets and scarfs for a great price. I can PM you her email address if you want. She also might be at the "home for the Holidays" event in Reston Saturday.

Also Childrens jersey's work too!

I looked up Jakes and only found leashes and the sort.....if you have any info from your contact or other on where to get an outfit for our dog - that would be great......at your convenience over PM.

Thanks.

GV

For everyone who is bringing a food item... Make sure you bring your item in a container you do not mind losing (in case this occurs), also for those who want their item heated up, make sure that the container it is in can be placed on a grill or propane burner...

HOF44,

I spoke with Chappelle this morning. An extra bottle of vodka will come in handy for the bloody mary mix that Iheartskins is bringing.

Thanks for the offer.

(I have to speak for Chappelle, he lurks more than he speaks on this board... :laugh: )

Consider it done.

Just butting in briefly. When I was bartending, I made a drink called a Hot Tub. Lot's of variations to it, but we made it with Crown Royal or Southern Comfort, Bailey's, and coffee.

Sounds really good. We are bringing some Crown Royal for "Royal Flushes" and "Washington Apples" so that would work!

Just butting in briefly. When I was bartending, I made a drink called a Hot Tub. Lot's of variations to it, but we made it with Crown Royal or Southern Comfort, Bailey's, and coffee.

That sounds very good. We are just voltage challanged. We would have to find someone who could make coffee on a stove. Like an old fashoined percolator.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Park City Skins

That sounds very good. We are just voltage challanged. We would have to find someone who could make coffee on a stove. Like an old fashoined percolator.

I COULD DO IT!! JUST NOT THIS WEEKEND:(

Depends on taste really. Bring some already made and put it in a thermos or something, or you could just use the instant, :paranoid: Also, add some Kahlua to it as well if need be. And of course. Whipped cream if you're into it. ;)

I'd like to bring something....what can I bring? Something that won't be too much of a hassle to carry from the cash lots- carrying that ridiculous cooler from there last time was a STRUGGLE. This time I'll be sure to bring a rolling cooler.

But seriously, what can I bring????

I'd like to bring something....what can I bring? Something that won't be too much of a hassle to carry from the cash lots- carrying that ridiculous cooler from there last time was a STRUGGLE. This time I'll be sure to bring a rolling cooler.

But seriously, what can I bring????

Anything you want!

What did I miss???

This is what I have so far:

1) Extra 5th of Vodka and Bloody Mary mix (iheartskins). I'll provide ice and cups.

2) Bringing Jagermeister for Red-Headed Sl*ts and Surfer on Acid shots.

3) Assorted mixers and juices.

4) Restocking previous liquors.

I think warm drinks are a good idea as the forecast is calling for a low of 36 degrees on game day. Unfortunately, I don't think I can be the one to handle those orders. Making up shots and drinks for everyone is work enough. Of course this doesn't mean that someone else can't bring the aforementioned cider.

Some of the members of the ES have asked what they could bring to help out at the bar. Here are a few suggestions:

Extra extra 5th of Vodka (HOF44)

Baileys Irish Creme (wskin44)

Kahlua (Chappelle)

Crown Royal (RJ/Bugs)

Apple Pucker (Chappelle)

Blue Caracao (MissU28)

Jamesons (Halter91)

With the above ingredients the bar list will be:

New FUBAR Shots:

1) Jager Bombs

2) Smirnoff Bombs

3) Irish Car Bombs

Shots:

1) Burgundy Bomb (Italian Surfer)

2) Kamikaze

3) Purple Hooter

4) Red Headed Sl*t

5) Banana Boomer

6) Bubble Gum

7) Surfer on Acid

8) Alien

9) Washington Apple

10) Royal Flush

11) B-52

12) Mudslide

13) Prairie Fire!!!

Drinks:

1) Long Island Iced Tea

2) Electric Lemonade

3) California Lemonade

4) Cape Cod

5) Tequila Sunrise

6) Bahama Mama

7) Rum Runner

8) Madras

9) Bay Breeze

10) Blue Hawaiian

11) Hurricane

I'll update list as people specify what they are bringing.

In the words of Chappelle as Sam Adams, "It'll get ya drunk!"

Archived