Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Thread for the Unofficial ES Tailgate 11/20/05 [UPDATED]

RonJeremy

Okay.. is everybody ready for sunday? Tonight/tomorrow I will be handling the injections/rubs for the (now 2) cajun deep fried turkeys I will be doing + 40 lbs of wings... We did our costco run and also got the standard chips,beers,cookies,veggies,etc...

Okay.. is everybody ready for sunday? Tonight/tomorrow I will be handling the injections/rubs for the (now 2) cajun deep fried turkeys I will be doing + 40 lbs of wings... We did our costco run and also got the standard chips,beers,cookies,veggies,etc...

Oh... I'm ready...

BTW, the area of Elkridge, MD I'm in right now isn't the most... uhm... friendly place... Bail bond place right across the street from the hotel :laugh:

Here's the update, as of this morning (please chime in if I've missed your contribution and I'll edit the list):

skinsfan44 - 7 a.m. Arena Drive breakfast

Pez - fried turkey, wings (20 lbs.), chips, cookies, veggies

Halter91 - 2nd fried turkey, ?taters?

Bugs - scrapple, homemade stuffing

Art Monk Fan - green bean casserole

Unsonny - sauerkraut

Ron Jeremy - MD crab soup

Chrissy - candied yams

Raub - rolls, mayo, etc. (for turkey samiches!)

King Gibbs - Chili

Huly - homemade Pumpkin Pie

wskin22 - carving board (but no knife)

Skinsfan1311 - 2 lbs of Hebre Nationals w/ rolls

lefty420 - variety of chips

Open questions:

1. Will we have hot dog condiments -- ketchup, mustard, etc.?

2. Will we have a carving knife?

3. If we don't have Cool Whip, we can't have pumpkin pie! How can we have pumpkin pie, if we don't have Cool Whip!?! [/scottish accent]

Hey Art Monk... FYI I will be making 2 turkeys & 40 lbs of wings.... Also Huly's version of homemade pumpking pie was picking one up at the store! :laugh: Also I believe HAlter is bringing a roasted turkey

Question... I will need some help since I will be frying up 2 turkeys and 40 lbs of wings...Can someone carve the turkey while I am frying this stuff up? I may be too busy monitoring everything...

Another quick update:

Pez - 2 fried turkies, wings (40 lbs.), chips, cookies, veggies

Halter91 - 1 roasted turkey, ?taters?

Unsonny - sauerkraut

Chrissy - candied yams

King Gibbs - Chili

Huly - homemade pumpkin pie, which was bought at the store? (outed by her own husband :doh: )

Skinsfan1311 - 2 lbs of Hebrew Nationals w/ rolls

Open questions:

3. If we don't have Cool Whip, we can't have any pumpkin pie! How can we have any pumpkin pie, if we don't have Cool Whip!?! [/scottish accent]

I'll bring a so-so carving knife, a carving board and a turkey platter. I'll help with the carving Pez. I've also got a fold up table to put food on.

Also bringing:

paper plates, bowls, napkins, plasticware, mustard, pam, aluminum foil, trash bags, Bailey's, ice, beer, t.v., and a partridge in a . . . ummm no, 4 bags of good chocolate for Christie, Robin, Candace, & ?, to hand out as they please.

I'll bring a so-so carving knife, a carving board and a turkey platter. I'll help with the carving Pez. I've also got a fold up table to put food on.

Also bringing:

paper plates, bowls, napkins, plasticware, mustard, pam, aluminum foil, trash bags, Bailey's, ice, beer, t.v., and a partridge in a . . . ummm no, 4 bags of good chocolate for Christie, Robin, Candace, & ?, to hand out as they please.

Still handing out candies to little girls I see.... :silly:

Huly - homemade pumpkin pie, which was bought at the store? (outed by her own husband :doh: )

3. If we don't have Cool Whip, we can't have any pumpkin pie! How can we have any pumpkin pie, if we don't have Cool Whip!?! [/scottish accent]

Yea, Pez your in for it for outing your wife on the pumpkin pie :doh:

AMF was that pumpkin pie line your Pink Floyd impretion? The best band ever! :notworthy

Obviously can't help out this time as I'm flying in, but I'll have some major grub and homebrew for the San Diego and Dallas games. Am going to try and park right next to you guys Huly/Pez for those games.

Tarhog, I hope you are at least going to come by for the ES Tailgate Feast!

Yea' date=' Pez your in for it for outing your wife on the pumpkin pie :doh:

[/quote']

For those that know me that is my way of cooking! If you have ever tried anything I attempt to cook you would understand why Pez has the kitchen under lock and key! I can burn water! :laugh:

So it is still a Huly impression of a Homemade pie!

Everything sounds great!

[OUOTE=Tarhog'] Obviously can't help out this time as I'm flying in, but I'll have some major grub and homebrew for the San Diego and Dallas games. Am going to try and park right next to you guys Huly/Pez for those games.

Awesome that is SWEET! My parents will be at the 11/27 game too!

Another quick update:

Pez - 2 fried turkies, wings (40 lbs.), chips, cookies, veggies

Halter91 - 1 roasted turkey, ?taters?

Unsonny - sauerkraut

Chrissy - candied yams

King Gibbs - Chili

Skinsfan1311 - 2 lbs of Hebrew Nationals w/ rolls

Open questions:

AMF...I will bring cool whip...you do still need it right? I'll toss some in my cooler along with the booze and blue caracao

yeah man. its almost game time. i canlt wait. this is only my second skins game i have been to. can't wait baby!!!!!!

yeah wanted to also say i will be at the stadium early so i can help setup if need be. anything i can do to help. just let me know. and rewmebr if there are any particular type of chips people like let me know. i am getting the usual regular, rippled, dorritos, cheese doodles (maybe both crunchy and puffed). some barbcue chips maybe some old school old bay chips lol

Just a note to everyone, if you bring something that needs to go in a bowl, please bring one... something cheap you don't mind throwin away, like those ziplock containers or somethin... Thanks!

PS. Turkeys are happy in the fridge injected with creole butter rubbed with cajun seasonings! Along with 40 lbs of my rubbed and marinated Wings de Pez! :cheers:

Archived