Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Thread for the Unofficial ES Tailgate 11/20/05 [UPDATED]

RonJeremy

Well... we're going to be at the game as planned tomorrow via that ****ty freakin' donut...

Problem is... getting home...

7 hours away from home and no way to get back without a real tire... And the tires are pretty much order only... We're pretty screwed.

Get to the tailgate and we will figure out something.

Parking... at the Morgan Blvd. Metro Station...

Can we even do that?

Although, to be honest I'm not too worried about that...

metro doesn't charge for parking on weekends. But I have no idea if you can park at that station, I don't know anything about Maryland stations.

metro doesn't charge for parking on weekends. But I have no idea if you can park at that station, I don't know anything about Maryland stations.

It's the station that's 1 mile from FedEx, so I doubt you can... If you could, I definitely found one HELL of a loophole hahah.

The Parking details.

Parking Procedures at Morgan Boulevard and Largo Town Center

Non-Metrorail riders who park at the Morgan Boulevard and the Largo Town Center Metrorail stations to attend special designated events at FedEx Field will be required to pay $25 via their SmarTrip cards.

Metro's premium parking program requires Metrorail patrons who park at the Morgan Boulevard or Largo Town Center Metrorail stations during events at FedEx Field to use a SmarTrip card to exit during events because the SmarTrip card allows Metro to charge rail customers using the station for transit, to park, and pay the regular parking rate ($3.50 on weekdays) or free on weekends.

For non-Metrorail patrons parking at these facilities who do not have a SmarTrip card, Metro personnel will be on hand at each game to sell a SmarTrip card for $30, which includes a $5 fee for purchasing the card . Metro encourages fans to retain these cards for future use, either to use the rail system, or to use at these parking facilities if people wish to park there again. Metro also encourages customers to register the SmarTrip card online for protection in case of loss or theft.

http://www.wmata.com/events/venues.cfm#FedEx_Field

Just wanted to jump in and say I'll see you all at the tailgate tomorrow! I'm actually tailgating in the orange lot, but since I park in blue I'll at least stop by and say "hi", depending on how early we can get there. I met a few of you last time - Sol, Huly & KingGibbs and lots more I can't remember LOL.

Look forward to seeing/meeting you all!

GO SKINS!!!!!!!!!

It's the station that's 1 mile from FedEx, so I doubt you can... If you could, I definitely found one HELL of a loophole hahah.

well then why not park at the Apollo cash lot like I am...get there early enough...we're getting there at 8...so you don't have to pay. We're walking over to Arena Drive. The distance to Apollo is actually even closer than to the metro station

the last time i drove down there i got directions from philly off of mapquest and they had me get off at the balt,wash parkway,cant i get off of 95/495

yes...get on 495 North...and the exits for the field will start at exit 15A.... there will be signs and Arena Drive will be open

don;t worry. i just got a santana moss jersey yesterday. i will have layers of skins clothes on. even my underware lol. my wife will also be in skins atire. belive she will wear my shaun sp[rings jersey. and she has a very cute redskins skrunchy i know she will wear. we got this. 12th man forever

and for e-bay, u gotta know how to bid and be patient. i have decent seats and paid less than face value for this game and the giants game. i feel i did good. money might be tight but i might be able to get tix for the chargers. will worry bout that monday lol

Archived