Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official post-game comments: Skins at Bucs.

Art

I like how positive you are...but how on earth do you like it when the offense turns it over 4 times?

no one likes it when the ball is turned over..every team turns the ball over eventually in a game, and even though we lose because of it,we are still in every game with the chance to win.

The "D" has fallen. It won't recoupe. We miss Pierce.

Springs even got burned. Damn this hard to take. 9-7

that's if we get lucky.

Yes we do have a couple of D problems, but we have a killer offense!

Tampa was #1 rated Defense, and I bet it's not #1 any more.

Our D can be fixed. Besides, we can win a lot of games on that offense!

I like Moss in his post game comments, where he sounded very upset with the loss, but states that we made many very critical mistakes that, had we won, we may have just ignored them and been happy about the win. You can bet that right now we're going to be thinking about those mistakes and trying to correct them.

I like Moss in his post game comments, where he sounded very upset with the loss, but states that we made many very critical mistakes that, had we won, we may have just ignored them and been happy about the win. You can bet that right now we're going to be thinking about those mistakes and trying to correct them.

The words of a champion right there! :notworthy

I'm just disappointed in the play of our defense. We have been exposed as being vulnerable to the long pass and the Bucs took advantage of that. I was at the game and it was very entertaining, but I am disappointed. Hopefully G Williams will learn from this and not blitz so much when they are passing all over our D.

The tewelth man has to step up to the plate now and pull this team through. We as life committed fans need to back the team and tell them WEEEEEEEEE BEEEEEEELEAVE in you!!! Many players busted their butts out there and have to know that the season is not over and that this is the time for the fans to energize the team all week, starting tomorrow! History is history but not the final outcome....

Am I the only one that's loving Marcus Washington's post game comments and attitude about the 2pt conversion. Even before the play it appeared that he was dancing before the play. You gotta love that kind of attitude. Too bad the refs blew that call.

As a cowboys fan I have to admit how glad I am you guys lost, that is the only smack I will talk in this post....period!!

You guys played an excellent game, the offense was precise(for the msot part) and the defense was solid! You guys lost to the best team in the NFC and they barely pulled it off. I knonw you guys always rant and rave about who sucks and bad calls by the refs, but honestly there a some calls that went badly for both teams!! You guys dont need to complain about the refs, because both teams got screwed evenly, if that makes sense! your team played a hell of a team, and there is no sense in all of the negaativity I seee on the board right now!! Calm down, you lost no respect today from other teams, in fact you may have proved yourselves a little......keep your head up, you're gonna do ok, until we meet again, lol, so I lied.......good game, feel good about your team!!

This game has proven what a lot of people have been saying for a long time now...we need a pass rusher on the d-line. We rush 4, there is no pressure (against a team that had given up about a million sacks prior to us). We rush 7, there is no pressure...and a thirty yard completion. It was simply depressing on defense. Don't put this one on Gibbs, as his offense, despite two picks, put up 35 on the #1 ranked D in the league. If anyone takes the blame on this one, it's got to be Williams, dialing up the blitz when it had been ineffective all game.

Thanks Cowboy fan for the encouragement, but Carolina is probably the best team in the NFC right now. Both teams defenses let them down today, and of course a horrible call at the end of the game is not going to sit well with us for the entire week until we kick the snot out of Norv.

Good luck against the Birds, although I think there's a decent chance there can be a 6-4 deadlock between all 4 teams of the East after next week.

Seriously dude, you wouldn't even be on here posting and saying we had a good game if we won.

Actually if you've read anything I've written before, I'm not here as a troll or someone who is just talking shyt!! I'm here to talk football from a fans perspective, and it so happens that I'm a cowboys fan, and I understand that instantly makes me the enemy here, but its not fair for you to say that if you dont know me. You guys played a good game, I can admit it, its called humility

The tewelth man has to step up to the plate now and pull this team through. We as life committed fans need to back the team and tell them WEEEEEEEEE BEEEEEEELEAVE in you!!! Many players busted their butts out there and have to know that the season is not over and that this is the time for the fans to energize the team all week, starting tomorrow! History is history but not the final outcome....

Did you see how well that offense just ripped through that #1 D!

Guest mwill008

I Saw A Team That Didn't Give Up. Even Steve Czban Didn't Have Anything Too Bad To Say. They Played Hard, After 2 Int And Fumble. This Should Show Us ( Redskins Fan) That We Have A Team We Can Be Proud Of!!

This game has proven what a lot of people have been saying for a long time now...we need a pass rusher on the d-line. We rush 4, there is no pressure (against a team that had given up about a million sacks prior to us). We rush 7, there is no pressure...and a thirty yard completion. It was simply depressing on defense. Don't put this one on Gibbs, as his offense, despite two picks, put up 35 on the #1 ranked D in the league. If anyone takes the blame on this one, it's got to be Williams, dialing up the blitz when it had been ineffective all game.

If a play doesn't work, why do you over use it?

I think he blitzed at the wrong times at the end of the game.

He should have given them some short stuff so they would eat up time, instead of giving them exactly what they wanted without a passrush or Taylor.

What calls went bad for tampa????? Please F****** enlighten me..Burn in hell refs

I could be mistaking but it looked to me like Betts stepped out of bounds on that kick return, if not boy was he close, there were a couple other calls that went their way that couldda gone either way!! Not worth nit-picking, I could complain about how that holding call against you guys changed the situation from 1 and 10 to 3d and 20 which obviously directly affected the outcome of the game....point is, things went the way they did, and you guys went down swinging, I'd be proud of this loss, even though its hard!! Very well played game!

The offense moved the ball almost at will against the #1 defense...that is a huge positive. The offsides penalty that allowed the 2 point conversion to even be possible is the problem, not whether Alstotts' elbow was down or not, it shouldn't have come to that. Furthermore, the inability to get a first down to run the clock out is worse than the Alstott play...

I Saw A Team That Didn't Give Up. Even Steve Czban Didn't Have Anything Too Bad To Say. They Played Hard, After 2 Int And Fumble. This Should Show Us ( Redskins Fan) That We Have A Team We Can Be Proud Of!!

I agree, the only thing I'd be concerned about if I were you guys is the appearance of your defense. It seems in the last 3 weeks they have fallen off a lot from where they were....dont know if its Taylor or Lavar not getting enough time or what, I havent kept up a whole lot but I know that your defense doesnt look like the defense we played!! The team has a lot of heart though, thats for sure!

:2cents: This game was exciting. But we have to quit turning the ball over. Does Brunell have to fumble every time he gets hit. Can Walt harris cover anybody. If he is going to get burned for TD's, we might as well leave Rogers in there. I beleive the refs gave this game to the bucs. They had to see on the replay that alnott was not in. How can the ball cross the plain if your elbow hits the ground first. We have to bounce back from this one quick. Hopefully Gibbs and Willaims learn their lessons from this game. Don't play so consevative on offense and stop blitzing so much if you are getting burned on the pass.

Archived