Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All Scumbag Team?

MRMADD

Me-Shawn Johnson and TO would be the starting WRs.

Jeremy Shockey at TE.

Fred Smoot would split time as CB and cruise director.

Parcells as head coach.

Corey Dillon at RB (Sure, he's happy now. But he was a big-time malcontent on the Bengals.)

Alex Gibbs as O-Line coach. He was the guy who taught the Denver linemen all their cheap blocking tactics.

Darryl Russell and the ex-center for the Raiders. Sebastian Jankowski, Ray and Jamal Lewis.

The Ravens won a Super Bowl because of Ray Lewis more then anyone else. I wouldn't exactly call him a "team cancer." I don't know how Jamal Lewis gets on their either. I guess there's a lot of perfect people in the world who can kill a guy for a mistake made at 19-20 years of age. God knows I've never made any mistakes.

Coach: Bill Parcells. (Smacking an assistant coach with a clipboard? Just when I thought I'd seen just how big an a$$ a guy could be...)

Assistant Coach: Jim Haslett. (I know the team and city have been through a lot this year, but has anyone b!tched, moaned and cried as much as him this year?)

The Ravens won a Super Bowl because of Ray Lewis more then anyone else. I wouldn't exactly call him a "team cancer." I don't know how Jamal Lewis gets on their either. I guess there's a lot of perfect people in the world who can kill a guy for a mistake made at 19-20 years of age. God knows I've never made any mistakes.

Hell yes I want Jamal on this team. We stood by his prision stint then he comes back all contract, contract, contract and has declared he will hot dog it the rest of the season-- dumb sob

How could I forget Ryan Leaf? Man, seeing him and Jeff George competing to see which one of them got to be the starting quarterback --and then implode, dragging the team down with them -- that would be worth the price of admission.

Archived