Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All Scumbag Team?

MRMADD

SINCE WE TALKING ABOUT SCUMBAGS LETS THROW COACH GIBBS IN THERE.

Here we have a man that knew Dexter Manly had problems with drugs and that he was not able to read. Still he got him no help, he overlooked all of it because of his talent.

Hey isn't Joe Gibbs a christian and very religous. :doh:

Wow, just wow. :doh:

I'd have to vote for Rae Carruth.

SINCE WE TALKING ABOUT SCUMBAGS LETS THROW COACH GIBBS IN THERE.

Here we have a man that knew Dexter Manly had problems with drugs and that he was not able to read. Still he got him no help, he overlooked all of it because of his talent.

Hey isn't Joe Gibbs a christian and very religous. :doh:

Don't waste any bandwidth here.

This guy's just a cowpuke flamer.

Allegedly.

I'm just curious, you're saying that Joe Gibbs is a scumbag? Please confirm--and I hope you'll provide a little more explanation this time.

Well my point is this since we talking about people being scum bags. Here we have a man that claims to be a good god fearing Christian, but he knew all along that Manly had a drug problem and was unable to read. He as a father figure and as a leader did nothing to help this man. He did nothing to help this man make sure his life after football was somewhat decent. We are all sitting her talking about other players and coaches, but one of you own your great coach is not without fault either.

I always thought Christians were supposed to try to help their fellow man. To me it seems that coach Gibbs really didnt care what happened to Manly, as long as he was able to get to the QB and cause havoc he was ok in Gibbs eyes.

Well my point is this since we talking about people being scum bags. Here we have a man that claims to be a good god fearing Christian, but he knew all along that Manly had a drug problem and was unable to read. He as a father figure and as a leader did nothing to help this man. He did nothing to help this man make sure his life after football was somewhat decent. We are all sitting her talking about other players and coaches, but one of you own your great coach is not without fault either.

I always thought Christians were supposed to try to help their fellow man. To me it seems that coach Gibbs really didnt care what happened to Manly, as long as he was able to get to the QB and cause havoc he was ok in Gibbs eyes.

Those are some pretty strong accusations. I'd like to see some evidence. Do you have anything to show that Gibbs never did anything to try and help Dexter Manley? I'd also like to see some evidence that Joe Gibbs is a bad Christian to the extent that he rises to the level of a "scumbag."

Those are some pretty strong accusations. I'd like to see some evidence. Do you have anything to show that Gibbs never did anything to try and help Dexter Manley? I'd also like to see some evidence that Joe Gibbs is a bad Christian to the extent that he rises to the level of a "scumbag."

uMMM Joe Gibbs said it himself this year and acknowledge his fault in not helping him....

uMMM Joe Gibbs said it himself this year and acknowledge his fault in not helping him....

So the fact that Gibbs should have done more to help Dexter Manley makes him a scumbag? That's absurd.

A scumbag is, to borrow from Merrian-Webster, "a dirty or despicable person." That someone didn't do more where they should have does not make someone a dirty or despicable person. In all of our lives, there are situations where we wish we could have done more--but that doesn't make each person who regrets not doing more a scumbag.

If you're going to call our coach a scumbag, then I'd hope you step up to the plate with something better than the fact that he didn't help Dexter Manley as much as he should have. In sum, given that you're only providing that reason, which is weak, at best, it seems like you suggested Joe Gibbs only for a reaction and I'm wasting my time in debating this issue with you.

:dunce:

If you are serious about this post...then you are a moron!

I nominate this post as THE DUMBEST POST OF THE YEAR.

One question smart guy, how do you know Coach Gibbs didn't try to help Dexter? :doh: Anyway...

...my choice would be Kyle Turley.

Whoa, this thread got REAL serious when someone nominated our coach. All of a sudden we have to have proof about our nominations.....

Well, I will nominate Donavin Darius for his blatant clothesline tackle last year that nearly paralyzed Robert Ferguson. He was ejected and fined after the game. I hope I have given enough proof to validate my choice.

Archived