Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All Scumbag Team?

MRMADD

How does Andre Waters make the team? He was a dirty player, but he was a great locker room presence. I don't think he ever had a problem with a teammate while he played in Philly.

Seth Joyner is even worse. If anything, I would call him the prototypical team player. Played his heart out every play, and even switched to SS in Arizona upon Buddy Ryan's request.

Ray Lewis? Explain yourself on this one. He has been the heart and soul for that team for a decade now, which included a SB victory. Lets not be silly.

Deion Sanders? Another guy you hate as a fan, but not so much a cancer. How many rings did he bring?

Buddy Ryan certainly qualifies after hitting Kevin Gilbride, that one is more than fair.

Randy McMichael? Sure, he's had legal issues, but I havn't heard anything to lead me to believe he is a problem in the locker room.

I feel like this thread has turned into the "assholes everyone hates thread," instead of the locker room cancer thread.

Edit: I just went back to the page and saw the thread. Hadn't realized this was the all scumbag team. In that case, I retract all of my above comments except for those on Seth Joyner. He's nothing but class (and I still love Andre Waters).

How does Andre Waters make the team? He was a dirty player, but he was a great locker room presence. I don't think he ever had a problem with a teammate while he played in Philly.

Seth Joyner is even worse. If anything, I would call him the prototypical team player. Played his heart out every play, and even switched to SS in Arizona upon Buddy Ryan's request.

Ray Lewis? Explain yourself on this one. He has been the heart and soul for that team for a decade now, which included a SB victory. Lets not be silly.

Deion Sanders? Another guy you hate as a fan, but not so much a cancer. How many rings did he bring?

Buddy Ryan certainly qualifies after hitting Kevin Gilbride, that one is more than fair.

Randy McMichael? Sure, he's had legal issues, but I havn't heard anything to lead me to believe he is a problem in the locker room.

I feel like this thread has turned into the "assholes everyone hates thread," instead of the locker room cancer thread.

Edit: I just went back to the page and saw the thread. Hadn't realized this was the all scumbag team. In that case, I retract all of my above comments except for those on Seth Joyner. He's nothing but class (and I still love Andre Waters).

I'll agreee with you on Joyner being a good teammate.

As far as dirty eagles of recent past, Runyan has to be nominated. He's a ****.

I love Runyan.

Largely because he is such a scumbag.

So yes, I definitely agree with you, but thats kinda why he's around. Not the most technical lineman, but certainly a mauler. Definitely a scumbag though.

Which reminds me. Orlando Brown is one of the league's biggest scumbags.

GEEZ I WONDER HOW MANY OF YOU GUYS WOULD ACTUALLY SAY THIS STUFF TO THEM IN THEIR FACES WITH OUT ANY BACK UP AROUND....

:doh:

Irrelevant.

We are discussing whether or not they are scumbags.

Not whether or not the could beat me up. We are on a message board sharing opinions... these players ability to pummel me into ash has nothing to do with the issue.

This isn't gradeschool, their superior athletic build is wholly irrelevant.

SINCE WE TALKING ABOUT SCUMBAGS LETS THROW COACH GIBBS IN THERE.

Here we have a man that knew Dexter Manly had problems with drugs and that he was not able to read. Still he got him no help, he overlooked all of it because of his talent.

Hey isn't Joe Gibbs a christian and very religous. :doh:

SINCE WE TALKING ABOUT SCUMBAGS LETS THROW COACH GIBBS IN THERE.

Here we have a man that knew Dexter Manly had problems with drugs and that he was not able to read. Still he got him no help, he overlooked all of it because of his talent.

Hey isn't Joe Gibbs a christian and very religous. :doh:

I'm just curious, you're saying that Joe Gibbs is a scumbag? Please confirm--and I hope you'll provide a little more explanation this time.

Archived