Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ouf ...

CandaceM23

Ah. A posting while drunk thread, ( I've done that before). Go to bed and rest. Drink water in the am and hang in there, ( contrary to popular belief, hanging one leg off the bed does not keep the room from spinning). Hope you don't have that hard time focusing on anything smaller than a wall type hangover.

Not happening ...

I'm the not so proud owner of the worst headache in the world.

I woke up at 3:30 this morning spinning.

I called the boss and told him that I won't be there today.

Ugh.

And by the way ... if anyone comes across 2 extra tickets for the Eagles game please let me know. My brother needs tickets!!!

Conditioning, conditioning, conditioning.

I drank alot last night, woke this morning, felt some effects, but not bad. On the way to work, grabbed an Orange soda and a hotdog with onions, pickles, mustard and nacho cheese and I'm right as rain now. :cool:

contrary to popular belief, hanging one leg off the bed does not keep the room from spinning.

:laugh:

that never worked for me either. I always thought it was just me...

When I do get the spins, I always get up and go get it over with. :puke:

No need to sit there and suffer, because it is bound to happen...

When the room starts spinning that means I'm 5 minutes at best away from a truely awesome puke attack. I hate that feeling. The worst is when it hits you before you make it home.... that's when everyones favorite line must be used ...."uhh pull the car over I need to get out"

Archived