Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

When Ramsey Came in....Did you..

H-O-G

When Ramsey was put in the game, I quickly realized, why should we play Brunell and Portis if we have the game sealed, and expose them to injuries before a NFC division game. I was joking with my buddy with me at the bar that we just put him in there to make his trade/market value go up :D

I was excited, we had a lead so I didnt mind. I wanted to see him attempt more passes though, it was kinda dull to see for almost a whole half a bunch of handoffs. I was hoping for him to connect for a td pass, that would help his trade value.

If they somehow came back, Brunell coulda just been put in to dominate again anyways.

Honestly?

I hoped he wouldn't turn the ball over or make some glaring mistake, so I wouldn't have to spend the next few days putting out fires on ES.

Imagine the Crow thread the Ramsey lover's would have if he had thrown a couple long TD passes to Moss (of the same quality that galvanized Brunell)?

But in reality, I would've liked to have seen Campbell get so time in, would that have been an insult to Ramsey?

Honestly?

I hoped he wouldn't turn the ball over or make some glaring mistake, so I wouldn't have to spend the next few days putting out fires on ES.

That's funny. True, but funny.

I had the same feeling. Not that it was of any consequence to the outcome of the game, but I was sitting there hoping for his sake, Ramsey would have a respectable performance. Honestly though I was cringing, waiting for him to make some bone-headed mistake. It felt just like old times! So glad those days are over, as much as I like the kid.

Lets just say that I sat up in my seat when Ramsey came in.

If nothing else, it woke the crowd up from the merciless drubbing that was taking place.

I was torn though- I wanted him to pass the ball so that I could see if he had improved through practice, but I also knew that passing the ball when leading by 40 points is a sure-fire way to anger the Football Gods, and should be avoided at all costs... :D

Archived