Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

When Ramsey Came in....Did you..

H-O-G

I woulda rather had Campbell in there and get some reps. With only one pass play in that span it woulda been nice.

Isn't there a rule, that if you send in the #3 QB, neither of the other two can return to the game, even if the #3 gets injured? Ramsey went in too early for GIbbs to take a risk like that, even up by 30+.

I was glad to see him come in; rest Mark, keep his out of some embarassed Niner's wrath, etc. Also served to be a statement for the entire team - game over, kids. This is the way we should be - way ahead and playing team ball.

From another angle, it was just plain great to get so much discord out of the team's system. LaVar back on the field (with a vengeance!), so that's on its way to being smoothed over, and Pat gets to feel like a teammate again. He looked pretty damn rusty on that slant pass - think he triple-pumped - but with those two personnel moves, I think a lot of ill will was washed away. HTTR!

Isn't there a rule, that if you send in the #3 QB, neither of the other two can return to the game, even if the #3 gets injured? Ramsey went in too early for GIbbs to take a risk like that, even up by 30+.

I believe that only applies before the 4th quarter.

Ramsey did his job, he ran the plays that were called. Gibbs and staff had the game obviously locked and not trying to rub it in anymore they took the laid back approach and ran the ball.

I think yesterday was a full ON TEAM EFFORT FOR A CHANGE, INCLUDING RAMSEY!! GO SKINS!:applause:

I actually was thinking we need to pull the starters at the start of the second half. The game was well in hand at that point, and if for some reason San Fran would started to make a come back we could've had Brunell throw another touch down pass to Moss and Ice the game some more.

I was glad to see Ramsey come in -- first to protect Brunell but also to keep Patrick somewhat in touch -- I'm sure he would have liked to throw a few more but I suspect he was told to handoff and keep it simple!! Don't be so hard on the dude -- he still wears a Redskins uniform!! :cool:

Archived