Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WHO WAS THIS FAN AT TODAY'S GAME (picture inside)

@DCGoldPants

I thought this was going to be a picture of the enormous guy painted in burgundy and gold that Fox kept showing.

The local art store has a shortage of burgundy paint this week after that guy shopped. Great fan, but geez with a body like that, put a shirt on.

I saw this guy today, with his tats blazing. He kept them out for my camera.

A dude with this kind of love for the Skins, HAS to be on this board.

anybody? Bueller?

I don't know if he goes to this board but I know who he is. He works at EB Games in Germantown over by the Hard Times Cafe. Everytime I come in there he always shows me his tatoo. If I remember correctly, he got it when he was at Vegas.

I don't know if he goes to this board but I know who he is. He works at EB Games in Germantown over by the Hard Times Cafe. Everytime I come in there he always shows me his tatoo. If I remember correctly, he got it when he was at Vegas.

You need to tell him that he made the boards and is receiving lots of love!!! :D

The guy that was painted in burgendy and gold is Shawn Marsh from Long Island, NY. I took the picture of him that moved on the AP wire.

Did you catch where he was from on LI?

There were some folks from Long Island at The Falls today...Stephette the Hogette probably the most notable:

Archived