Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who On Extremeskins Has The Best Sig?

BRONCOBORN

I looked evrywhere for this thread and couldnt find it even with the search function so I guess it doesnt exsist. Im pretty new here so I wanted to know who you think has the nicest signatures on extremeskins all the time or who has had some of the nicest sigs in the past. I saw the thread for favorite posters on extremeskins so this thread came to mind. Now remember Im not asking who can create the nicest sigs so dont change the thread please :silly: .

That techmo bowl sig is great!

I know, I watch it for a minute or two every time I see it. For those of us who are old enough to have played countless hours of Tecmo, furiously tapping the A button to break tackles...in some ways it will always be the greatest football game ever.

It would have been better if it was the original Tecmo Bowl, not Super Tecmo Bowl, but its still awesome!

My thoughts exactly :)

If only the 'Skins had a better playbook in that game. Our D was super nasty though.

As for the original question, I like Thito's old joint. "This is how I represent. This is my wife (redskinette), this is my tailgate crew. Any questions?" Or something like that. It was my fav.

I always enjoy the half naked girls too. . . :D

My thoughts exactly :)

If only the 'Skins had a better playbook in that game. Our D was super nasty though.

As for the original question, I like Thito's old joint. "This is how I represent. This is my wife (redskinette), this is my tailgate crew. Any questions?" Or something like that. It was my fav.

I always enjoy the half naked girls too. . . :D

Come on, man! The statue of liberty was off the hook!

Im going to go with Chubakah's (SURGEON GENERAL WARNING) sig because it express's me in almost every redskins game that I watch and also I really like demarc007 (SEAN TAYLOR) sig of his with that phat a$$ cursive signature on it. Plus he created mine so props goes out to demarc007.

thanks to everyone who said the tecmo bowl one... i asked the guy how he made it with the new rosters and this is what he sent me:

To be honest, there isn't a very good Tecmo rom out for this year yet. I say good because there are ones available, but the rankings are horrible.

Here's where you can get last year's game for the computer along with updated versions from different years. But if you play it on the computer you will need this

If you want to update the rosters use this but the rankings are kind of up to your own judgement.

I know, I watch it for a minute or two every time I see it. For those of us who are old enough to have played countless hours of Tecmo, furiously tapping the A button to break tackles...in some ways it will always be the greatest football game ever.

Does the immortal Cap Boso ring a bell :laugh:

Grumpy Vet needs to get some love. His sigs (along with Kevin B.'s) are always hilarious.

Thank you counselor.....

As for that Tecmo signature......little did I realize how popular it would be. I agreed to help out Carter23 and host it on my site http://www.ihatedallas.com and it has popped up everywhere.

It is on blogs, message boards and websites everywhere. Believe it or not in the past 30 days it has chewed up over 24 gigs of bandwidth. I was truly surprised it used that much. Needless to say, I had to upgrade my hosting package a bit this month.....There were over 2300 different referring sites that direct linked to it.

Many good sigs out there......lotta clever ones. I enjoy seeing the new stuff everytime I log on.

Archived