Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who On Extremeskins Has The Best Sig?

BRONCOBORN

Dude, the one you had this year of Sean Taylor, "Johnnie Cochrane is what?", and the Coles whinner one was awesome.

Thanks dude, I save all this crap normally but the Coles sig is gone forever. I lost it somehow. :(

Here's some others...(for those of you who might have missed them) Not lobbying for anything I love Chewy's work - mine is haphazzardly comical and slows my boredom.

When Taylor Didnt show up for camp in the Spring:

[FL=http://kevin.redskin-roadtrips.com/nocamp.swf]width=417 height=417[/fl]

Right after we found out that Taylor was involded in waiving a gun around and arrested but didn't know much else yet...

taylor-tyson_small.gif

After the superbowl:

losers.jpg

After mark Brunell Won a couple of games:

wind.gif

Right before the DallASS game:

[fl=http://www.kevin.redskin-roadtrips.com/skinstuff/bledso.swf]width=500 height =200[/fl]

I got some hate mail on this one from the chargers fans... Raiders, KC and Denver fans loved it though!

mole.jpg

Another hate sig about another team that beat us...Sidenote MY favorite this year was the end of this was an inside joke for most who attended the ES tailgates... Halter put some pro wrestling moves on a stuffed Seahawk that Grumpy Vet was dragging around on a rope with a noose... Got Halter a new nickname and started a whole new event at almost every tailgate since!

[fl=http://www.kevin.redskin-roadtrips.com/skinstuff/beat_broncos.swf]width=500 height =200[/fl]

I "borrow" most of my ideas but Im just trying to amuze a few people, no harm in that right? If I have offended anyone by taking any of their crap I apologize. :)

I really like mine :jerk:

But if I had to pick someone elses, I would have to say the one titled Punishment and Performance where the Redskins defense is lined up against the offense. I forgot who's it is. The two sides are blended very well together and it's original. Anyone know whose I'm talking about?

I believe that one belongs to herrmag. I like that one too...

Another hate sig about another team that beat us...Sidenote MY favorite this year was the end of this was an inside joke for most who attended the ES tailgates... Halter put some pro wrestling moves on a stuffed Seahawk that Grumpy Vet was dragging around on a rope with a noose... Got Halter a new nickname and started a whole new event at almost every tailgate since!

[fl=http://www.kevin.redskin-roadtrips.com/skinstuff/beat_broncos.swf]width=500 height =200[/fl]

:laugh: I never saw the Dead horse one. Hilarious!

I'm going to brag up my sig. for a moment.

It's one of many of Chewie's creation based on my idea........

Basically it was to show the Skins at FedEx and to call out my fellow 12th Man to fire all of us up !!!!!!

I think it's worked well this year......

Although, I'm thinking about changing sigs. for a SECTION 403 banner!!!!!!!!

SECTION 403......be afraid opposing teams......BE VERY AFRAID!!!!!!!!!

I think Hulys is great.........i have to hook up my pooch like that!!! :laugh: :laugh:

Thank you! I like it too! My hound thinks he is hot stuff when he has his jersey on. He even won an award at a rescue event for his jersey for the "Dog Gone Cool" class.

FYI it is a chewy creation too. He used the pic of my hound Gibbs in his jersey!

well even though im going to steal his chile crown id have to say kinggibbs rear shot of jessica simpson on that charger,thats so american sweet

Grumpy Vet owns the chilli crown! We are trying to get a chilli match up between GV and KingGibbs!

']I like the sig from KingGibbs with Jessica simpson shaking that booty and the sig by SkinzRool with the hot cheerleaders' date=' and of course mine.[/quote']

Thanks for the love. I can't believe more people around here don't like cheerleaders. :whoknows:

I like that Jessica Simpson one too, but I preferred the interactive one, so you could move her with the mouse. I liked to shake that thang myself. ;)

Although, I'm thinking about changing sigs. for a SECTION 403 banner!!!!!!!!

SECTION 403......be afraid opposing teams......BE VERY AFRAID!!!!!!!!!

I'm right next to you in section 404. :cheers: I'm way up in row 27 though. :(

Archived