Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ROY WILLIAMS smack talks SANTANA MOSS

coldpack

His comments were just because he was embarrassed.

But the last sentence belies what he said at first, the the "play was over..." and what they're worried about is "San Francisco." He showed that he is still thinking about it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We don't "own" the Cowboys yet. Some people's comments make it sound like we're 16 - 2 instead of 2 - 16 over the last 10 years.

Hopefully, we'll own them real soon.

Is anyone really surprised here? I mean if I got b*tched as badly as Roy Williams did, to single handedly lose the game on my turf on national television I'd be pissed off and say all sorts of **** about Santana Moss. Can't really blame him, poor guy must be really embarassed.

I feel for ya Roy. You were a laughing stock on national tv. That just sucks.

The funny thing is that Roy is only the 3rd best safety in the NFC East. Too bad his mouth garners him an undue amount of attention.

he learned self promotion from Michael Irvin & Meshawn

better to have a great press agent, than talent

it's not just him, in another article cowboys were saying it was their fault because they "could have easily scored more points"

:jerk:

I smell a sweep

I promise you, if they run it again, I promise you, we'll get a pick out of it or Santana Moss will be on the ground hurting. Point blank.

They did run it again. They ran the same damn play twice. The 2nd time he played it as badly as the first one. Helmet head needs to stop making excuses like "we would have stopped it again" because they ran it again and he got toasted again. Would rather hear him saying "ya know what? I got burned flat out, we wont get it back, its time to focus on San Francisco" but not, he doesnt have any class.

A true Cryboy isnt he?

:dallasuck

Archived